So just what is “Ask Roger”?
Almost everyday I receive an email, text message, phone call, voice mail or in session a client will ask me a really great question. Sometimes I have answers and sometimes not. If I don’t know, I do my best to find out. I’ve often thought that I should share these questions because they are really good and important. It’s only taken me 20 years to actually start it, but that’s what “Ask Roger” is all about. This page is your resource for all of the questions.
My goal is that each week I will post a question that I have received and answer it. (If it’s a holiday, I may re-post a previous question.) Starting out, I’ve dedicated my Wednesday blog post to “Ask Roger“.
If you have a health and wellness question or a question about hypnosis, please ask me. You can ask it in the comment section of a blog post, you can send me a private email, call me or ask me during your session. Your questions are important and we all (including myself) learn from them. If you have a question, many others will have the same question. So please help us all learn and grow by asking your question.
Confidentiality is important to me. So unless you really want me to reveal your identity, I won’t do that. I promise.
You can email your “Ask Roger” questions to: Roger@HypnosisHealthInfo.com
1. Why is self-hypnosis important for maintaining weight loss?
2. Surviving Thanksgiving with a politically divided family
3. Managing holiday blues
4. How to write a self-hypnosis suggestion
5. Ask Roger: Is holiday weight loss really possible?
6. Ask Roger: Should I make New Year’s Resolutions?
7. Ask Roger: Are internet weight loss hypnosis sessions effective
8. Ask Roger: What can I expect from hypnosis for cancer?
9. Ask Roger: Why do you recommend a low-fat diet?
10. Ask Roger: Change ~ Why can’t I get this?
11. Ask Roger Is a little meat OK?
12. How effective is hypnosis for IBS?
13. Ask Roger: Can hypnosis help me reduce my stress and anxiety?
14. Ask Roger: How do I use hypnosis to motivate me to exercise?
15. Ask Roger: What can hypnosis do for fibromyalgia?
16. Ask Roger How do I eat out and lose weight
17. Ask Roger: Where do you get your protein?
18. Ask Roger: So what about calcium?
19. Ask Roger: Can hypnosis help me lose 200 pounds?
20. Ask Roger: How do I know when I’m full?
21. Ask Roger: How much water should I drink?
22. Ask Roger: Can hypnosis help me end my negative self-talk?
23. Ask Roger: What can I do for quick easy weight loss meals?
24. Ask Roger: What are Power Minutes?
25. Ask Roger: What is the Stress Reduction Response?
26. Ask Roger: Where do I find plant-based recipes?
27. Ask Roger: How do I do self-hypnosis?
28. Ask Roger: Can you give me some ideas for hypnosis suggestions?
29. Ask Roger: How fast can I expect to lose weight?
30. Ask Roger: Why isn’t one weight loss session enough?
31. Ask Roger: Can hypnosis help with Alzheimer’s and other dementia?
32. Ask Roger: Can hypnosis cure cancer?
33. Ask Roger: Do you have any introductory hypnosis classes?
34. Ask Roger: What is healthcare support hypnosis?