ICBCH & HPTI Hypnosis Convention
Mark your calendars for the 2020 ICBCH & HPTI Hypnosis Convention to be held in Las Vegas, February 17, 18 & 19, 2020.
This is the conference to attend if you are passionate about helping other people with professional hypnosis.
Day 1: In this all- day learning event, we will kick off with a keynote from Jason Linette and follow it with an intensive learning session with Karen Hand and Kelley T. Woods. They will be presenting on “Creating Hypnosis Workshops and Groups for the Public” and showing how they structure thier programs to bring people to the office. Do you want to fill your practice by offering groups and seminars on hypnosis in your local community? They will show you how they do it!
Day 2: Two full days packed with approved continuing education that will change your client outcomes. I am one of the 35+ Expert Level Speakers Sharing the Exact Tools We Use to Create Therapeutic Success. I’m excited about the wonderful opportunity to learn from these leading hypnosis experts.
My topic will be Hypnosis for Cancer and After Care ~ Offering hypnosis support for the whole experience. I look forward to seeing you at the 2020 ICBCH & HPTI Hypnosis Convention.
Hypnosis for Cancer and After Care
Offering hypnosis support for the whole experience
A diagnosis of cancer is a devastating and terrifying experience for most people. The emotional roller coaster before, during and after treatment can be traumatic. Hypnosis can help with the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of cancer.
In this course you will learn: 1) The subtleties of working with people living with cancer, their family and their caregivers. 2) How to support the individual, their family and caregiver after treatment.
Cancer care doesn’t stop once the cancer is gone. The near-brush with death leaves survivors with bewildering emotions to sort through, along with worries that their disease might come back. And, they most find their path of re-entry into their relationships, family, friends and career.
As a cancer care hypnotherapist, you can be instrumental in helping people in this journey.
- Help your client to learn ways to cope with a cancer diagnosis and feel less overwhelmed and more in control
- Help your client to explore what the cancer experience means to them
- Help your client to manage depression and anxiety
- Help your client to manage cancer symptoms and treatment side effects, such as pain, fatigue and nausea
- Help your client to have their voice heard by their cancer specialists, family, friends and caregivers
- Help your client to address relationship issues with family and friends
- Help your client to be empowered for financial concerns
- Help your client to explore options about important decisions
- Help your client to consider workplace issues and strategies to manage them
- Help your client to discuss their concerns about what comes after finishing treatment
- Help your client to explore concerns around intimacy and sexuality
See you at the 2020 ICBCH & HPTI Hypnosis Convention!
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
I take inspired action toward my goals.
Subscribe to my daily blog posts now, right there in the sidebar.