Becoming the Greatest Expression of You
Have you considered giving my new book, Becoming the Greatest Expression of You as a holiday gift? People are telling me that they have ordered several copies to give to family and friends. One woman has 24 copies delivered to her so that she could individually wrap them. Others are having Amazon deliver them directly.
Rich and Jane W. recently wrote this Amazon review: “Author Roger Moore lays out the formula for a happier, more joyful, more successful life in this easy-to-ready guide. In clear, step-by-step prose, Mr. Moore lays out the path to changing your life by changing your thoughts. His method is simple to follow, and he provides you with references and resources to support your journey. Are you sick of being in a negative frame of mind? Are you ready to make changes in your life? Go ahead and take the first step to success: buy this book today!“
In this book, I detail the eight steps of the Greatest Expression of You Daily Practice which when consistently used, help you to create your future to be greater than your past.
- Begin each day by reading your Greatest Expression of You. (You will have the opportunity to write your Greatest Expression of You in Chapter 4.)
- Remember Joy and be joyful. (Chapter 5)
- Mentally rehearse being joyful as you go about your day. Give thanks for being the Greatest Expression of You. (Chapter 6)
- Meditate on joyfully being the Greatest Expression of You. (Chapter 7)
- Use self-hypnosis throughout the day to remind yourself who it is you are becoming. (Chapter 8)
- Believe: We only act on and out of what we personally believe to be true. (Chapter 9)
- Gratitude: Give thanks for being the Greatest Expression of You and open yourself up to receiving. (Chapter 9)
- Inventory: At the end of the day, take inventory of your day. Where did you do best at being the Greatest Expression of You? Where did you fall from grace? Mentally rehearse being and doing differently next time. (Chapter 10)
(By the way, if you’ve read my book, I’d love it if you’d give it an Amazon rating and write a review.)
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
I cherish the people who matter to me.
Subscribe to my daily blog posts now, right there in the sidebar.