Have you benefited?
For the past 15 Sundays, I have been writing about the Greatest Expression of You process. Many of you have shared with me about how this process and changed their lives.
I’ve been told how relationships have been healed, about the reduction and even eliminations of symptoms of pain and disease, elimination of panic and anxiety, greater self-esteem and an overall improved quality of life.
Now, I’d love to hear from you. Please answer the questions and email your response to me. I will be anonymously sharing your responses.
How have you benefited?
- Do you read your Greatest Expression of You and meditate on it every morning?
- Do you memorize being joyful?
- Each day, do you mentally rehearse joyfully being Greatest Expression of You?
- Do you use self-hypnosis to remind yourself who it is you are becoming?
- Do you take an inventory of your day at the end of each day?
- Do you believe that you really can be the Greatest Expression of You?
- Do you give thanks each day for being the Greatest Expression of You?
- Please describe how you have personally benefited from this Greatest Expression of You process.
Send your email to: Roger@HypnosisHealthInfo.com
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
I am growing in joy, wisdom, courage and good health.
Being the Greatest Expression of You,
- What is your purpose, your mission? Why are you on this earth at this time?
- What are your core values? What do you hold sacred?
Subscribe to my daily blog posts now, right there in the sidebar.