‘Cheesy’ Pumpkin Ravioli
I love anything squash and that certainly includes pumpkin so this ‘Cheesy’ Pumpkin Ravioli jumped out at me. I’m a little disappointed that they didn’t include a sauce recipe, but I’m sure it will be good with the sauce we conjure up when we make this dish.
If you make this ravioli I’d love it if you’d share your sauce recipe.
‘Cheesy’ Pumpkin Ravioli is the latest edition to the Slender For Life™ Recipe Library.
The Slender For Life™ Recipe Library has access to more than 45,000 free scrumptious recipes just waiting for you!
- 2 Tbsp. vegan margarine (try Earth Balance brand)
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- Dash white or black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 cup ground cashews
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 8 fresh premade lasagne sheets (make sure they’re vegan!)
- Melt the vegan margarine in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the nutmeg, cinnamon, cumin, pepper, sea salt, and cashews and stir until well combined. Add in the pumpkin purée and continue stirring and mashing until the consistency resembles that of mashed potatoes.
- Lay the fresh lasagne sheets on a flat surface and place a dollop of the pumpkin-cashew mixture every 2 inches. Lay another lasagne sheet on top and press down around the filling. Cut into squares, using a fork to seal the edges.
- Gently add to a pot of boiling water and cook for 15 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite sauce for the perfect pumpkin dinner!
Makes 4 servings
Print ‘Cheesy’ Pumpkin Ravioli
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
Every day I am transforming myself into a more positive being.
The family who eats healthy together, stays healthy together.
Subscribe to my daily blog posts now, right there in the sidebar.