Self-hypnosis is proving to be effective with Crohn’s disease along with other autoimmune diseases. Crohn’s disease is thought to be an autoimmune disease, in which the body’s immune system attacks the gastrointestinal tract, causing inflammation; it is classified as a type of inflammatory bowel disease. Using hypnotherapy you can work with your subconscious mind to re-program your immune system so that it no longer attacks your gastrointestinal tract. Learn hypnosis and discover how easy it can be to change your eating and lifestyle habits to support your wellness.
Crohn’s Disease: Diet and Nutrition
WebMD March 10, 2011: Because Crohn’s disease affects the gut and symptoms often occur after meals, you may wonder if certain foods cause or contribute to the disorder.
At this point, we don’t have an ideal diet for Crohn’s, but we do know that certain types of foods can make symptoms worse or better. To help ensure that you are eating a balanced diet and getting enough calories while avoiding symptoms, you can take these steps:
* Eat smaller meals and eat more often. Instead of eating three large meals, eat five small meals.
* Avoid high-fat, greasy, and fried foods such as cream sauces, butter, margarine, and anything deep dried. About one-third of people with Crohn’s find these foods harder to digest because they have difficulty digesting fat.
* Avoid dairy: milk, cheese, ice cream, cream sauces, yogurt, cheese.
* Keep a food diary. This can help you determine which foods, if any, irritate your stomach more than others.
* Try eating a softer, blander diet, rather than anything spicy and high in fiber during flares. This may cause less discomfort. Just be sure to eat a balance of vegetables. whole grains and fruit.
* Chronic diarrhea can lead to dehydration, making you feel weak and tired. It’s best to avoid soda and caffeinated beverages as they can irritate your stomach.And of course, be sure to consult your physician regarding Crohn’s Disease and before making dietary changes.
Read Crohn’s Disease: Diet and Nutrition
Dr. John McDougall says that the simple increase of the fiber content in the foods eaten has been shown to reduce the frequency of Crohn’s attacks and to improve symptoms in many patients. A starch-based diet, which is inherently high in fiber, is highly effective at alleviating the distress from this condition. One step further in effective therapy is to avoid the foods that most often cause allergies–dairy products, eggs, chocolate, wheat, and citrus fruits, as well as fats of all kinds. Read John McDougall, M.D.
If you are suffering with Crohn’s Disease or other autoimmune diseases, learn hypnosis to change your lifestyle and to improve your health. With self-hypnosis you can work with your immune system to protect you rather than attack you. Every cell of your body can vibrate with energy and health with hypnotherapy.
Check out Seattle hypnosis and Bainbridge Island hypnosis.
Call (206) 903-1232 or email for your free consultation.
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
Every cell in my body vibrates with energy and health.
Remember to sign up for your FREE 8-part audio course, Understanding Hypnosis, at the right side of this page NOW!
Some truly fantastic posts on this site, thankyou for contribution.