40 illnesses and five deaths linked to Monster Energy, and 13 illnesses and two lasting disabilities linked to Rockstar Energy has been posted by the FDA. Energy drinks and sports drinks are known to be dangerous. The benefits of these fad drinks do not off set the health risks. Healthy alternatives to energy drinks and sports drinks are water and raisins. Hypnosis can help you and your children create a healthy craving for water and help you easily end your desire for these deadly energy drinks. Do you really know what you are drinking?
More Deaths, Illness
Linked to Energy Drinks
WebMD, November 16, 2012: The new reports follow this week’s revelation of FDA reports linking 92 illnesses and 13 deaths to 5-Hour Energy shots. The FDA previously said it was investigating the deaths linked to Monster Energy.
The new reports detail the events suffered by users of 5-Hour, Monster, and Rockstar energy drinks. These include:
- Deaths due to heart attack or suicide linked to 5-Hour Energy
- A miscarriage linked to 5-Hour Energy
- Convulsions, life-threatening fear, deafness, and hemorrhage linked to 5-Hour Energy
- Deaths due to heart attack or loss of consciousness linked to Monster Energy drink
- Hospitalization due to irregular heartbeat, severe diarrhea, migraine, psychotic disorder, heart attack, and/or vomiting linked to Monster Energy drink
- Disability from irregular heartbeat or stroke linked to Rockstar Energy drink
- Hospitalization due to psychotic disorder, increased heart rate, or loss of consciousness linked to Rockstar Energy drink
All of these reports are collected by the product manufacturers.
Caffeine Levels in Energy Drinks
- 5-Hour Energy contains 215 milligrams of caffeine per serving.
- 5-Hour Energy Extra Strength contains 242 milligrams of caffeine per serving.
- Monster Energy contains 92 milligrams of caffeine per serving.
- Rockstar Energy Drink, Double Strength contains 80 milligrams of caffeine per serving.
- Rockstar Energy Shot contains 229 milligrams of caffeine per serving.
High doses of caffeine can result in restlessness, nervousness, insomnia, and tremors. High doses can also trigger seizures and unstable heart rhythm.
The small, shot-glass size bottles promise to provide energy and alertness without jitters to fatigued Americans. Unlike other popular energy drinks that market to college students, 5-Hour Energy’s audience is multitasking, working professionals. A 5-hour Energy’s spokesman says that his company doesn’t have safety data on the specific blend of ingredients in its product, but believes that side effects are “rare.”
Hypnosis can help you boost your energy and keep you awake and alert throughout your day. Learn hypnosis and contribute in healthy ways to your body.
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
I always contribute in healthy ways to my body.
Remember to sign up for your FREE 8-part audio course, Understanding Hypnosis, at the right side of this page NOW!