I’m frequently asked about how to eat healthy on the road. Many of the Slender For Life™ hypnosis for weight loss clients travel for business and others are traveling for pleasure. Eating out in restaurants, staying with family and friends, road trips, flying and cruises can make healthy eating challenging. When you learn self hypnosis, eating starch based food and travel can be easy.
If you are one who “falls off the wagon” when traveling, my Living a Starch Based Lifestyle classes will teach you mindfulness weight loss hypnosis tools so that you can be in control even on the road.
This weekend is the 4th of July. Many of you are traveling this week and so I was particularly excited when I read Planes, Trains and Automobiles: How to Eat Healthy on the Road.He has great tips for planes, airports, trains, buses, automobiles, all-inclusive vacations, hotels and cruises. I hope you find it informative and helpful.
Planes, Trains and Automobiles:
How to Eat Healthy on the Road
When you eat healthy diet, the question is always: how can you travel without compromising your principles and your health?
My first observation based on my travels is that traveling is always more enjoyable when you are healthy. Even common problems like jet-lag become much easier to manage when your body is healthy and strong.
When I travel I greatly simplify my diet and try to keep up with my running routine. This helps me minimize the impact that traveling has on my body.
What to bring?
There are always a few things that are good to bring on a trip. Here’s a good list:
- A flexible, portable cutting board that you can roll up and store easily
- A cutting knife, a few spoons and forks
- One or two large 8-cup Tupperware containers, to use a fruit bowl and to bring food along. When it’s not in use and clean and dry, you can put some things inside to save the space.
- A portable blender. I like the “Personal Blender” by Tribest. Sure, you can’t really blend a large quantity, but it works for simple smoothies, and you can always blend more than once?
- A few plastic bags to put your fruit peels in the initial part of your trip (I always forget that!)
- Moist, pre-packaged tissues to wash your hands (remember fruit juice is sticky!)
- A few ziplock bags, to store things
- A couple bags of dried figs or other dried fruit. I don’t like to pack a lot of those but they can be very useful for “emergencies”.
- A small bag of nuts (optional)
When you learn hypnosis for weight loss it can become really easy to live a starch based lifestyle can be easy anywhere.
Is it hard for you to live a starch based lifestyle? My Living a starch based lifestyle ~ July online classes online classes begin July 14.
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
Eating healthy can be easy anywhere!
Remember to sign up to receive daily blog posts at the top right side of this page NOW!