Did you know that eating Fruits and Vegetables:
- Decrease chances of having a heart attack or stroke
- Lower blood pressure
- Help avoid constipation and diverticulitis
- Guard against cataracks and macular degeneration
- Prevent memory loss and decline in thinking skills
- Help you control your weight and waistline
- Results in lower cholesterol levels
- 1 serving a day lowers chance of a stroke by 6%
- 5 servings a day lowers chance of stroke by 30%
- Goal for women – 7 servings of vegetables & fruit each day
- Goal for men – 9 servings of vegetables & fruit each day
If you think that you don’t like fruit and vegetables, then hypnotherapy can change that for you. Using self-hypnosis you can end your desires for sweets, fatty foods and salty crunchy foods and create a healthy desire for fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Learn hypnosis and use it several times each day – put yourself in control of you!
Here is a great video on how you can end your junk food cravings.