People often tell me that they don’t have time to live a whole food plant based lifestyle. There seems to be a belief in our culture that eating healthy is time consuming and expensive. My wife and I have been eating plant based foods for over 19 years. We eat really delicious meals that are quick and easy to prepare and we have saved a lot of money by not buying meat and dairy products. We prepare large meals and eat that food several days in a row. It keeps and even freezes beautifully. We prepare salad ingredients for several days at a time so that they are all cut and all washed so that when it’s time to make the salads, it’s quick and easy.
Hypnosis for weight loss can help you and your family to easily make the transition from meals that make you fat and sick to a whole food plant based lifestyle so that you can be slender and healthy.
Plant-Based Diet in a Hurry:
Time-Saving Tips & Tricks
This article is packed with time-saving tricks for enjoying a diet rich in salads, cooked vegetables, grains and beans. Before we dive in, here are 6 general plant-based cooking tips:
- Save cut vegetables, skins, etc., in your freezer or refrigerator to make vegetable broth to add to soups, sauces, stews, or stir-fries. Making vegetable broth is easy in a slow cooker! Keep reading for my delicious and Simple Slow-Cooked Spicy Kale and Beans recipe.
- Save leftover vegetable steaming water, marinades, and sauces, for use in soups and salad dressings.
- When cooking grains, make extra to use in salads, stir-fries and soups. You can also make a big portion of grains and freeze serving size portions of the grains in plastic bags.
- Canned beans save a lot of cooking time, but you should always rinse canned beans to reduce the amount of sodium in them.
- Store extra cooked beans in freezer in plastic bags, small repurposed food containers (like the ones for hummus) or jars. It’s quick and easy to add small portions of frozen beans to soups, sauces, stews, and stir-fries.
- Pureed cooked beans can be part of an excellent sauce for cooked vegetables and/or pasta, or in a salad dressing.
Wonderful meals can be healthy, quick, easy and inexpensive. With Slender For Life™ you and your family can easily make the transition to a whole food plant based lifestyle.
At Seattle Hypnosis for Weight Loss with Roger Moore you can learn weight loss hypnosis so that you can help you and your family to easily make the transition from meals that make you fat and sick to a whole food plant based lifestyle so that you can be slender and healthy.
NOTE: Big changes coming tomorrow to Hypnosis Health Info. We’ll be mobile friendly with a whole new appearance!
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
I am so thankful for this wonderful meal.
If you’d like to receive daily blog posts, it’s easy! You can sign up in the upper right corner of this page.