The Doulagivers End-of-Life Certification will be held live online, live in Seattle and with streaming video recording April 20, 21 & 22, 2018.
An End of Life Doula is a non-medical person trained to care for someone holistically (physically, emotionally, and spiritually) at the end of life.
This training is for:
- People who are near the end of life and their family
- Lay persons who are giving care to a family member or friend or who wants to be an end-of-life caregiver
- Hypnotherapists, Mental Health Counselors and Social Workers, Educators who want to expand their skills and build their practice
- Medical Doctors, Nurses, Oncologists, Chiropractors and other Healthcare Professionals
- Clergy, Volunteer Caregivers
It it time that we start talking about dying and reclaim the wisdom of dying. You can help make a difference for someone facing the End-of-Life.
International Doulagivers Institute
Comprehensive, intensive training
End-of-Life Doulas receive comprehensive, intensive training to support someone from the time of a terminal diagnosis until the time of death.
They provide holistic support for the person throughout all the transitional aspects of dying, as well as help the person’s family to “re-enter” life after loss.
The need is now
There is an overwhelming need for these services and support. This training is your opportunity for you to meet a growing need in your community.
- 617.1 million people are
over the age of 65 world-wide
- 47.8 million people are
over the age of 65 in the U.S.
- One baby boomer dies
every 20.6 seconds in the U.S.
- There will be 4,204 baby boomer deaths
today in the U.S.
Attending this training program is one of the most important decisions you will make.
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
I have many beautiful reasons to be happy!
Subscribe to my daily blog posts now, right there in the sidebar.