End of Life Hypnotic Skills
End of Life Hypnotic Skills for Healthcare Support Professionals is an additional 90-minute webinar brought to you by Kelley T. Woods and Roger Moore. This course is for people who have successfully completed the Doulagivers End of Life Certification.
This 90-minute Streaming Video Webinar is ideal for medical doctors, nurses, mental health counselors, social workers, hospice workers, CNAs, caregivers, family members and friends.
End of Life Hypnotic Skills for Healthcare Support Professionals is one of the three End of Life courses that we are offering. Register now for this online streaming video by clicking on the button to the right.
Click on Button Below For Details and Registration
No hypnosis training?
Not a problem. You don’t have to be a Certified Hypnotherapist
to benefit from this End of Life Hypnotic Skills webinar
In this training you will learn how to use hypnotic approaches:
- Be more present
- Elicit a hypnotic state
- Transform pain and other discomfort into comfort
- Collapse unhelpful emotions
- Instill a sense of well being
- Promote acceptance and re-define hope
- Use self-hypnosis for self-care
Hypnosis is an excellent modality for quickly helping people:
- Reduce excess stress and anxiety
- Gain control over pain and other discomfort
- Improve sleep
- Resolve heavy emotions of fear, regret, guilt, anger and more
- Establish and tap into positive resources
Be sure to also check out
NOTE: This End of Life Hypnotic Skills for Healthcare Support Professionals is included in the End of Life Hypnosis Certification Training.
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
My thoughts are filled with positivity and my life is plentiful with prosperity.
Subscribe to my daily blog posts now, right there in the sidebar.