Hypnosis for the Brokenhearted with Frankie Perez and Roger Moore.
Sometimes, individuals seek hypnosis help to forget the love and the pain that they feel. They want all memory of the person, the relationship, the love and the pain removed.
Hypnotherapy can be a valuable tool for identifying and changing the thoughts, beliefs, emotions and behaviors that lead to failed relationships or have resulted from failed relationships.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the hypnosis skills to better assist your clients who are seeking help for a broken heart.
& Streaming Video Recording
Three 90 Minute Sessions
February 2, 9 & 16
6:00 – 7:30 PM PST
Register by December 31, 2016 and SAVE
All three 90 minute Sessions for only
NOTE: If you can’t attend live, you can attend with Streaming Video Recording.
In this Hypnosis for the Brokenhearted Training you will learn:
- To help your client overcome a broken heart (grief: pain, fear)
- To understand the individual components of grief and how these impact the brain
- How to help your client identify patterns that lead to failed relationship
- Take personal responsibility for their role in the relationship
- Forgiveness: Letting go of self-judgement and judgements of others
- How to create a healthy relationship with self
- How to create a healthy relationship with others
- Trust for self and others
Frankie Pérez, LMFT, is a Dallas based relationship specialist, soul-centered psychotherapist, and Franklin Covey Certified Personal Life Coach. His approach is eclectic, blending psycho-spiritual approaches with neuropsychology, EMDR, and trauma-informed practices.
Register NOW! All three 90 minute Sessions for only $47.97
Roger has a Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy and specializes in Relationship Counseling and Hypnosis. He has been in the profession of counseling and human services for more than 40 years. Since 1997, Roger has been in private practice on Bainbridge Island, Seattle and worldwide online.
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
I am constantly developing and growing my relationship.
Subscribe to my daily blog posts now, right there in the sidebar.