Seattle Hypnosis with Roger Moore
In recent weeks I’ve become more aware of the huge shift that occurs within me when I give joyfully. It doesn’t seem to matter if I’m grieving the passing of a client or if I am caught up in my own daily stressors. What I have noticed is that when I give joyfully, my spirits are lifted and joy fills my heart. This is a wonderful payback that results in me wanting to give more.
The gifts I give are really more about me noticing someone and giving them attention.
- It can be as easy as a heartfelt smile
- Looking a homeless person in the eye as I give them a banana and wish them a great day
- Holding the door open for someone with a smile
- Complimenting my wife for how nice she looks
- Helping someone with their luggage
- Looking in the eye of a barista and thanking them for my wonderful cup of coffee and their great service
- Asking someone “how are you?” and genuinely showing interest in their answer
One of the things that I love about this video is the smile on the girls face after she gives her coins. That simple act resulted in a miraculous change throughout Plaça de Sant Roc. She changed her world.
My gift to you today is this video. Give yourself the time to sit back, relax and enjoy.
I encourage you today, and everyday, to change your world and give joyfully.
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
I give joyfully!
Since January 2, 1997
Learn more about Seattle Hypnosis with Roger Moore.
Call (206) 903-1232 or email for more information.
Celebrating 20 years on Bainbridge Island, in Seattle and world-wide online
Subscribe to my daily blog posts now, right there in the sidebar.