Besides the health benefits of bananas I love the packaging! I can eat a banana in my office in a dress shirt and tie with no napkin or bib and I don’t have juice running down my arm and chin as I eat it. Don’t get me wrong, I love juicy peaches, oranges and apples at home, but in my office, my truck, on an air plane or in a meeting a banana works great.
Bananas are high in potassium and can help lower blood pressure. They’re also rich in vitamins, minerals, and fiber. They’re a great source of iron, which helps fight anemia. The reality is that the sweet taste of bananas can help reduce cravings for processed sugar and other unhealthy sweet snacks.
25 Powerful Reasons To Eat Bananas
- Bananas help overcome depression due high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin — the happy-mood brain neurotransmitter
- Eat two bananas before a strenuous workout to pack an energy punch and sustain your blood sugar
- Protect against muscle cramps during workouts and night time leg cramps by eating a banana
- Counteract calcium loss during urination and build strong bones by supplementing with a banana
- Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation
- Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6
- Strengthen your blood and relieve anemia with the added iron from bananas
- High in potassium and low in salt, bananas are officially recognized by the FDA as being able to lower blood pressure, and protect against heart attack and stroke
Click here for the other 17 of the 25 Powerful Reasons To Eat Bananas
Bananas are perfectly packaged to take for a snack on the run. And they come in their own perfect, biodegradable packaging! Go bananas for your health!
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
I’m bananas about my health!
Remember to sign up for your FREE 8-part audio course, Understanding Hypnosis, at the right side of this page NOW!