I continue the book shuffle and came across When Working Out Isn’t Working Out by Michael Gerrish. It’s a book that I have had for some time and as I opened it I turned to page 27 which has health & fitness affirmations. If you have been reading my blogs, you know that I am really into hypnosis and these affirmations can certainly be used for hypnotic suggestions – so I am sharing them with you.
- I deserve success
- I accept myself exactly the way I am
- I am (focused, disciplined, motivated)
- I am committed to my success
- I am patient with myself as I (get in shape, lose weight)
- I am (losing weight, gaining strength, improving my body, etc.)
- My body responds well to exercise
- I am persevering
- I am developing a (lean, healthy, defined, shapely, well-proportioned, muscular) body
- I respect myself and my body
- I understand and accept that (getting in shape, losing weight) is a process
- I (enjoy, appreciate, respect) the process
- My goal is the process
On January 18, 2008, I wrote about hypnotic suggestions and how to use them. These affirmations are great hypnosis suggestions to use with your self-hypnosis. Use hypnotherapy to help you achieve your diet, exercise, fitness and sports goals.