Ordinary Vegan’s Hot & Spicy Cauliflower Buffalo Wings recipe caught my attention. It looks great, it has Sriracha sauce and I thought it would be a reasonably healthy snack or hors d’oeuvres to serve to guests. I’ll be honest, I haven’t tried it yet, but I will. There is a change that I would make – and that would be to use little to no olive oil. Hot & Spicy Cauliflower Buffalo Wings is this weeks featured recipe in the Slender For Life™ Recipe Library.
Hot & Spicy Cauliflower Buffalo Wings
Prep time: 10 mins; Cook time: 20 mins; Total time: 30 mins;
Author: Ordinary Vegan
⅛ cup extra-virgin olive oil (Roger suggests omitting the oil)
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoon rices vinegar
2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
1 head of cauliflower, leaves removed, cut into florets
chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spread baking paper on a cooking sheet or lightly grease one.
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar and Sriracha sauce.
- Gently add the cauliflower to the bowl and coat with marinade.
- Arrange the cauliflower on a baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes. Turn and roast for another 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve.
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
I stay healthy by eating healthy.
Remember to sign up to receive daily blog posts at the top right side of this page NOW!