Financial Freedom Virtual HypnoSummit is the Virtual Business Conference brought to you by the Hypnosis Practitioner Training Institute (HPTI) and Dr. Richard Nongard.
This is the class that pays for itself with your success, new clients, new referral sources and a thriving practice. Do you want to build a busy practice? Get more clients? Charge higher fees?
You will be learning from the experts who have actually built business hypnosis centers and a thriving practice. All online, Starting 10:00 AM Pacific Time, January 12, 2019 with access for a full year. WAYYY Super-Early Bird Rate $39 Only Through The End of the Month!
January 12, 2019 with 24/7 Worldwide Access
Jason Linett: 7 Proven Strategies to Pack Your Office with Paying Clients
Kelley T. Woods: Kickstart Your Practice; Business Success Accelerator; Tips From the Top
Richard Nongard: How to Advertise Without Wasting Money – and Get the Response You Want!
Victoria Gallagher: The Right Way to Use Facebook to Grow Your Business
Dan Candell: How I added $103,000. to my practice in just 9 months
Ken Guzzo: The 100% referral practice!
Karen Hand: Non-verbal rapport. Minding your business before and around the words
Tracy Barrett Adams: Attracting Ideal Clients So You Can Up Your Success Rate!
Roger Moore: Creating Hospital, Hospice, and Cancer Treatment Relationships
Leah Agami: Where to Find Your Next 10 Paying Clients
This Virtual Business Conference will give you actionable strategies!
- How to create a business plan for a new practice, or revise your plan to create more success in an existing practice
- How to define your niche and build on your strengths
- How to move to a referral-based practice and actually get physician referrals
- How to attract higher paying clients and scale-up your practice
- How to eloquently do sales and sales closing
- Know how much to charge for your services
- Understand the pieces of web marketing, social media and event marketing.
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
The point of power is always in the present moment.
Subscribe to my daily blog posts now, right there in the sidebar.