The Seattle hypnosis pain control class taught by Michael Ellner and Scott Sandland was a huge success. This course is the ultimate Medical and Dental Hypnosis Pain Control specialty training and is now available on DVD. I am offering this Seattle Master Hypnosis Pain Control DVD set at the low cost of $259.00 for 4 days only. The price will go back up to $299.00 on March 6, 2013, so order now. Dynamic Hypnosis for Pain Control is this weeks featured product in the Hypnosis Health Info Store.
Get your DVD set if this historic
pain control training now
You will learn how to:
- Empower the power of their suggestions
- Practice with confidence
- Assist “difficult clients” with ease
- Help clients reduce or eliminate unnecessary suffering
- Help clients achieve goals and peak performance
- Help clients get rid of unwanted habits
- Help clients overcome anxiety, fears and limitations
- Infuse a lighthearted approach to serious healing
- Recognize and assist clients with “disability” behaviors
- Help clients develop Positive Mental Attitudes…
You will be able to:
- Explain the role of mind-body approaches in conventional and complementary and alternative medical practices.
- Explain the theory and demonstrate the practice of Hypnosis
- Explain the theory and demonstrate the practice of Meditation
- Explain the theory and demonstrate the practice of Quantum Focusing
- Help their patients or clients take the unnecessary suffering out of pain
This training is for BOTH hypnotherapists and other medical professionals who interact with patients who are in pain
Who is this training for? Hypnotherapists, Counselors, Therapists, Chiropractors, Medical Doctors, Dentists, Medical and Dental staff, Nurses, Acupuncturists, Massage Therapists, Naturopaths, Personal Trainers, Physical Therapists, Care Givers, Emergency Medical Technicians, First Responders and anyone working with people in pain and anyone suffering with pain.
Dynamic Hypnosis for Pain Control with Michael Ellner and Scott Sandland is one of the quality advanced hypnosis courses available at Roger Moore’s Institute of Hypnotherapy.
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
My mind and body are connected, in sync,
and working towards my health.
Remember to sign up for your FREE 8-part audio course, Understanding Hypnosis, at the right side of this page NOW!