People frequently ask me for hypnosis suggestions for food control, so I thought this reading from my book Becoming Slender For Life was appropriate for me to share with you. You can adapt these suggestions to work for you. If you are unfamiliar with hypnosis or have forgotten the Light Switch Self Hypnosis technique, resources are available for you right here at Hypnosis Health Info. You can easily learn hypnosis and no matter where you may live, I can support you in your goals to lose weight. Call or email me now for your free weight loss hypnosis consultation.
Here are some hypnotic suggestions you can use when working on various food issues.
To increase your desire
- I love to eat __________________.
- My desire for __________________ increases everyday.
- __________________ tastes delicious.
- __________________ is good for my beautiful, new, slender body.
- I enjoy the sight and taste of __________________.
Eating habits control
- I enjoy eating fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- I easily listen to my body.
- I am in control of my eating.
- I only eat when my body tells me I’m hungry.
- I choose to eat appropriately.
- Food only tastes good when my body tells me it’s hungry.
- I am in control of my eating habits.
- It is easy for me to eat healthfully, because I now prefer the taste of healthy foods.
- I am in control of the food I eat.
- I only eat to nourish my body.
- My appetite is quickly satisfied, because I eat delicious nutritious foods.
- I stop eating when I’m satisfied.
- I eat only those foods which assist me in releasing my excess weight.
- I prefer fresh, natural, nutritious foods.
- I listen to my intelligent mind.
- I am aware of the foods that create fat in my body and that rob me of my energy.
- My intelligent mind knows the foods that are good for me.
- It is now easy for me to move away from fat-· I stop eating at a 5 or 6 on the fullness scale.
- Sugary, greasy, fatty, oily and salty foods are unappealing to me.
- I eat only enough to safely and healthfully meet my nutritional requirements.
- I am in control of what I eat, how much I eat and ultimately my weight.
- I prefer to eat foods that create my health and beauty.
- I am removing all inappropriate food from my home.
- I choose to eat intelligently.
- I eat slowly and consciously.
- I choose to eat slowly and to savor the taste of healthy food.
- The flavors of fresh fruits and vegetables are increasingly delicious.
Increased water consumption
- I drink six to eight 8-ounce glasses of water each day.
- Water aids my body in flushing out toxins and waste products.
- When I drink water, I feel satisfied and relaxed.
- I now prefer water more than other beverages.
- I drink water when I exercise, because I know that water is the perfect fuel for my body.
The following exercise is similar to the computer screen/postage stamp technique you learned in Chapter Three and is especially helpful if you are struggling with cravings for something you no longer want to eat.
To eliminate desire for a particular food or beverage:
- Visualize the problem food. Place a big X on top of the food.
- Visualize a stop sign between you and the food.
- Imagine putting the food in a blender with a foul smelling food you hate. Have the liquid in the
blender take on the color, taste and smell of the bad food.
You can also go to What’s On Your Desktop? at www.hypnosishealthinfo.com/weightloss/whatsonyourdesktop and click on What’s On Your Desktop? found in the orange menu bar under Weight Loss.
My Becoming Slender For Life Weight Loss Hypnosis MP3 downloads have 9 1/2 hours of hypnosis weight loss recordings and teaching tools to help you ensure your weight loss success. If you live too far from Seattle or Bainbridge Island or are unable to travel, Slender For Life™ hypnosis for weight loss is available to you with the Hypnosis Health Info Virtual Office. Call or email me today and schedule your free and no-obligation consultation.
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
The flavors of whole grains, vegetables
and fruit are increasingly delicious.
If you’d like to receive daily blog posts, it’s easy! You can sign up in the upper right corner of this page.