Hypnotic Phenomena – Demonstrating the Power of Hypnosis to Achieve Results with Richard Nongard and Roger Moore is one of the many hypnosis how to courses offered by Roger Moore’s Institute of Hypnotherapy.
Roger Moore’s Institute of Hypnotherapy offers hypnosis training for medical, health and wellness professionals seeking to include hypnosis techniques into their professional practice to enhance their client’s wellness experience.
Roger Moore’s Institute of Hypnotherapy offers the finest in advanced hypnosis training and specialty programs.
- This training is designed to give medical doctors, dentists, chiropractors and other health care professionals additional tools to enhance their clients wellness experience.
- Our hypnotherapy training teaches the application of hypnotherapy in a holistic manner.
- Hypnosis Demystified – Learn the latest concepts and theory on hypnosis.
- The courses offered are only for people who have prior hypnosis training or who are licensed health care professionals.
- Hypnosis students from Seattle and the greater Puget Sound area have easy access to the institute.
Hypnotic Phenomena – Demonstrating the Power of Hypnosis to Achieve Results with Richard Nongard and Roger Moore
In this workshop you will learn how and why a clinical hypnotist would elicit powerful manifestations of hypnotic phenomena. We will teach and demonstrate these techniques and provide you with several scripts that you can use in your own practice. You will learn exactly how to use these states commonly associated with hypnotic phenomena:
- Age Regression & Revivification – When it’s useful and when it’s NOT
- Hypnotic Amnesia – Practical uses for paradoxical therapy
- Anesthesia and Analgesia – Ultimate pain control strategies
- Negative Hallucination – Not seeing something that is present
- Positive Hallucination – Seeing something that is NOT present
- Catalepsy – How to use this as an induction strategy or convincer
- Hypermnesia – Every student needs this skill
- Hypnotic Dreaming – Perhaps the most fascinating subject of all!
- Age Progression – NLP professionals will love this
- Time Distortion – Richard’s personal favorite
- Post-Hypnotic Suggestion – Roger is a master of success through post-hypnotics
- Ideomotor Movement – Understand what Erickson understood about the subconscious mind
Roger Moore’s Institute of Hypnotherapy is approved by the International Medical & Dental Hypnosis Association (IMDHA) and International Association of Counselors & Therapists (IACT). The Institute is licensed under Washington State Workforce Training and Education Coordinating Board Chapter 28C.10.
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
I learn quickly and joyfully all throughout my lifetime.
If you’d like to receive daily blog posts, it’s easy! You can sign up in the upper right corner of this page.