Hypnotic Phenomena – Demonstrating the Power of Hypnosis to Achieve Results with Richard Nongard and Roger Moore is another new hypnosis class offered by Roger Moore’s Institute of Hypnotherapy. In this hypnosis workshop you will learn how and why a clinical hypnotist would elicit powerful manifestations of hypnotic phenomena. We will teach and demonstrate these techniques and provide you with several scripts that you can use in your own practice.
Hypnotic Phenomena – Demonstrating the Power of Hypnosis to Achieve Results with Richard Nongard and Roger Moore
You will learn exactly how to use these states commonly associated with hypnotic phenomena:
- Age Regression & Revivification – When it’s useful and when it’s NOT
- Hypnotic Amnesia – Practical uses for paradoxical therapy
- Anesthesia and Analgesia – Ultimate pain control strategies
- Negative Hallucination – Not seeing something that is present
- Positive Hallucination – Seeing something that is NOT present
- Catalepsy – How to use this as an induction strategy or convincer
- Hypermnesia – Every student needs this skill
- Hypnotic Dreaming – Perhaps the most fascinating subject of all!
- Age Progression – NLP professionals will love this
- Time Distortion – Richard’s personal favorite
- Post-Hypnotic Suggestion – Roger is a master of success through post-hypnotics
- Ideomotor Movement – Understand what Erickson understood about the subconscious mind
Location: Your registration gives you THREE ways to access! Come to Seattle and join us at the Medical Dental Building 10th Floor Conference Center, 509 Olive Way, Seattle WA,
or Join us online real-time as we simulcast this event worldwide
and Those who register will also get full access after the event to the streaming video archive.
Time and Date:
2:00 – 5:00 PM Seattle Time Zone October 22, 2013. All registrants will get full access to the video archive which can be viewed anytime 24/7 from any internet connection.
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
Positive and wonderful things happen to me.
Remember to sign up to receive daily blog posts at the top right side of this page NOW!