ICBCH Integrative Medical Hypnosis Certification Course
Have you heard what graduates of the ICBCH Integrative Medical Hypnosis Certification Course are saying? If you haven’t, watched the videos in this post.
Tracy Barrett Adams and Roger Moore have created an Integrative Integrative Medical Hypnosis course for certified hypnotherapist that can take you and your professional hypnosis practice to the next level.
Live Online Sessions: Roger and Tracy will facilitate discussion, demonstration, and practice. With 12 two-hour live sessions we’ll have an opportunity to explore concepts in-depth, practice skills, and work through questions.
This is a 40-hour ICBCH (International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapy) certification course. You’ll experience a blended classroom that includes video instruction, demonstrations, and live online interaction.
The good news is that you can now register for our next class starting Monday, March 6, 2023, from 4:00 – 6:00 PM Pacific time using my $250.00 discount code. But there is a catch, to take advantage of the discount code ROGER and you must register no later than February 6, 2023.
Discount code ROGER
To save $250.00, use the discount code ROGER by February 6, 2023. The next class starts March 6, 2023.
Click the button below for all the details of our ICBCH Integrative Medical Hypnosis Certification Course and then register.
Be sure to use the discount code ROGER and save yourself $250.00!
Here is what grads of the ICBCH Integrative Medical Hypnosis Certification Course are saying:
Growing field of medical hypnosis
This 40-hour International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapy (ICBCH) certification course will give you strong footing in the growing field of medical hypnosis. ICBCH Instructors Roger Moore and Tracy Barrett Adams have designed this 12-week course to provide you support, practice, and personal attention.
Some of the most common issues you can expect to see in your practice:
- Chronic pain • acute pain
- Autoimmune Disorders • Cancer
- Parkinson’s • migraines • IBS
- Surgical Preparation • Surgical Recovery
- Fibromyalgia • Chronic Fatigue
What’s the content?
- Hypnosis techniques and methods for pain, illness, and other medical issues
- Key resources to develop with your medical hypnosis clients
- Foundational skills to bring to every session
- Integrating with the medical community
- Ethics and scope of practice
- Roger’s Flexible Session Protocol, step-by-step
- Tracy’s Flexible Session Protocol, step-by-step
- 180-Page Practitioner Guide with course outline, scripts, and protocols, and other resources
- Case Studies highlighting techniques and approaches
- Real-time online practice, discussion, and group mentoring means we’re working to build on your specific strengths
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
I continuously learn and sharpen my skills.
Since January 2, 1997
Check out all the tools and resources here at Hypnosis Health Info.
Call (760) 219-8079 or email for your free consultation.
Celebrating 26 years of Medical Hypnosis with Roger Moore
Subscribe to my daily blog posts now, right there in the sidebar.