Transforming Negative Self Talk
with Mark Andreas
How the Inner Critic can Become a Helpful Ally
Hosted Online by Roger Moore
About this course:
Many people believe we need to fight or overcome our inner critics, or just ignore them and “think positive.” This simply doesn’t work, and the truth is that what does work is much easier. When we understand how to uncover the hidden positive purpose of our inner negative self-talk, we can transform our inner critics into supportive allies that will be here for us for the rest of our lives.
Learn from Mark Andreas
- Why battling inner voices can only fail
- Why positive affirmations only add to the problem when we’re already experiencing critical internal dialogue.
- Mark will introduce a simplified version of the Transforming Negative Self-Talk process from “More Transforming Negative Self Talk,” by Steve Andreas.
- Mark will demonstrate the key steps live online with someone from the group
- Group discussion and Q & A.
- You will receive a printable PDF of the Transforming Negative Self-Talk process
This webinar is for both
professionals and for consumers
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
I accept and appreciate myself.
Subscribe to my daily blog posts now, right there in the sidebar.