Integrative Medical Hypnosis Certification
By popular demand, the Integrative Medical Hypnosis Certification Practitioner Certification Course happens twice each year. Click on the button below for the next course.
This 40-hour International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapy (ICBCH) certification course will give you strong footing in the growing field of medical hypnosis. ICBCH Instructors Roger Moore and Tracy Barrett Adams have designed this 12-week course to provide you support, practice, and personal attention. And, to make the course even better, we’ve increased each of the 12 classes to 2-hours to give you more time to hone your skills.
This program integrates live online group sessions with self-paced study, so you’ll make most of your time and experience the best of the online learning platform.
You can be positioned for success in this rewarding profession, equipped with client-centered methods and ready to help clients with countless medical concerns. Some of the most common issues you can expect to see in your practice:
- Chronic pain • acute pain
- Autoimmune Disorders • Cancer
- Parkinson’s • migraines • IBS
- Surgical Preparation • Surgical Recovery
- Fibromyalgia • Chronic Fatigue
Roger Moore and Tracy Barrett Adams are clinical hypnotherapists and award-winning ICBCH instructors,
with 35 years combined experience in medical hypnosis.
Enroll Now – Class Size is Limited
Enroll now and ensure your Integrative Medical Hypnosis Certification Practitioner Certification.
What’s the Content?
- Hypnosis techniques and methods for pain, illness, and other medical issues
- Key resources to develop with your medical hypnosis clients
- Foundational skills to bring to every session
- Integrating with the medical community
- Ethics and scope of practice
- Roger’s Flexible Session Protocol, step-by-step
- Tracy’s Flexible Session Protocol, step-by-step
- 180-Page Practitioner Guide with course outline, scripts, and protocols, and other resources
- Case Studies highlighting techniques and approaches
- Real-time online practice, discussion, and group mentoring means we’re working to build on your specific strengths
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
My body is created to express health and wholeness.
Subscribe to my blog posts now, right there in the sidebar.