I frequently refer people to Dr. John McDougall to learn what he has to say about milk and other dairy products. This week has been no different. I have had new and prospective clients ask questions about milk, calcium and strong bones. And, I have had clients who have been dairy free for only a few weeks tell me about how much better they feel and how they would never dream of eating another milk product. One Slender For Life™ weight loss client said that her doctor was thrilled with how her symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis have diminished in less than 3 months. How have they given up cheese and ice cream? Easily – with self-hypnosis.
Marketing Mill and Disease
Many conditions can be traced back to reactions to cow’s milk. Milk contains more than 25 different proteins that can induce adverse reactions in humans. Our immune system perceives these foreign proteins as alien invaders, like a virus or bacteria, and launches an attack in response, as in the case of type-1 diabetes discussed above and many other allergic and autoimmune diseases.
- General: Loss of appetite, growth retardation.
- Upper Gastrointestinal: Canker sores (aphthous stomatitis), irritation of tongue, lips and mouth, tonsil enlargement, vomiting, gastroesophageal reflux (GERD), Sandifer’s syndrome, peptic ulcer disease, colic, stomach cramps, abdominal distention, intestinal obstruction, type-1 diabetes.
- Lower Gastrointestinal: Bloody stools, colitis, malabsorption, diarrhea, painful defecation, fecal soiling, infantile colic, chronic constipation, infantile food protein-induced enterocolitis syndrome (FPIES), Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis.
- Respiratory: Nasal stuffiness, runny nose, otitis media (inner ear trouble), sinusitis, wheezing, asthma, and pulmonary infiltrates.
- Bone and joint: Rheumatoid arthritis, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, Behçet’s disease, (possibly psoriatic arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis).
- Skin: Rashes, atopic dermatitis, eczema, seborrhea, hives (urticaria)
- Nervous System (Behavioral): Multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, autism, schizophrenia, irritability, restlessness, hyperactivity, headache, lethargy, fatigue, “allergic-tension fatigue syndrome,” muscle pain, mental depression, enuresis (bed-wetting).
- Blood: Abnormal blood clotting, iron deficiency anemia, low serum proteins, thrombocytopenia, and eosinophilia.
- Other: Nephrotic syndrome, glomerulonephritis, anaphylactic shock and death, sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS or crib or cot death), injury to the arteries causing arteritis, and eventually, atherosclerosis.
Dairy products are deficient in iron and beef is deficient in calcium; both contain too little dietary fiber, essential fat (linoleic acid), and vitamin C and B3 (niacin) to meet human nutritional requirements. Heavy consumption of either of these food groups – loaded with fat and cholesterol – will result in the diseases common to affluent societies, such as obesity, heart disease, strokes, type-2 diabetes and cancer, to name just a few serious problems.
If a patient bargained with me, “I’ll give up only one of the first two food groups – meat or milk – in hopes of getting well,” my recommendation for almost all common health problems in Western society would be, “You’re likely to get the most benefits if you give up the dairy products.”
~ John McDougall, MD
Unless you want the diseases of kings and queens (obesity, heart disease, strokes, type-2 diabetes and cancer, to name just a few), it seems to me to be a no-brainer to to give up the diary. Not only can you more easily lose weight, the other health befits make it easily worthwhile. Learn self-hypnosis and make it easy for yourself.
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
With self-hypnosis I make it easy for me.
Remember to sign up for your FREE 8-part audio course, Understanding Hypnosis, at the right side of this page NOW!