Becoming The Greatest Expression of You
The Becoming the Greatest Expression of You process is a method that I have been learning, developing and teaching clients for several years. The results that I have witnessed from other people and in my own life have demonstrated to me the power that this neuroplasticity hypnosis technique avails to those who use it.
In 2015, I began thinking about writing a book about Becoming the Greatest Expression of You, but never got around to starting it. On March 20, 2016, I began devoting each Sunday’s blog post this process. It was a way that I could get my thoughts into writing and the feedback and discussions from these posts in client sessions and emails has helped develop and enrich this technique. So thank you to all you have shared your thoughts and experiences with me.
I’m excited to tell you that Becoming the Greatest Expression of You was published in both paperback and Kindle on September 17, 2021.
I love learning from you so please let me know how you use Becoming the Greatest Expression of You and the changes that you have achieved with it.
Becoming the Greatest Expression of You
is now available in paperback and Kindle.
What Others Are Saying About This Book:
- “Becoming the Greatest Expression of You is truly a guidebook to life.” ~Bernie Siegel, MD, author of Love, Medicine & Miracles and No Endings Only Beginnings
- “Hypnosis, as taught in Becoming the Greatest Expression of You, has been found to be a powerful tool for changing behaviors, resulting in eating habits that support health and healing.” ~John McDougall, MD, Founder of the McDougall Program, Internist and Educator
- In Becoming the Greatest Expression of You, he inspires and teaches us to become our best self—to know joy and hope. ~Claudia Black, addiction specialist, Author of It Will Never Happen to Me and Unspoken Legacy
- “In his book Becoming the Greatest Expression of You, Roger Moore offers us tools, both simple and profound, to finally grow beyond old trauma and limiting beliefs and truly manifest our Best Selves.” ~Karen Wyatt MD, Author of 7 Lessons for Living from the Dying; host of End-of-Life University Podcast
- “Roger Moore has created an amazing tool to help anyone create the life they were meant to experience with this step-by-step guide.” ~Suzanne B. O’Brien RN, Founder and CEO International Doulagivers Institute
- “Read this book to truly reward yourself with a goldmine of healthy living advice.” ~P. Jeff Smith, DO, board-certified physiatrist, interventional sports, spine, and precision pain management physician, Eisenhower Desert Orthopedic Center.
- “Roger Moore’s latest book clearly presents how you can create lasting change so that your future can be greater than your past.” ~Patrick Snow, Publishing Coach and International Best-Selling Author of Creating Your Own Destiny, The Affluent Entrepreneur, and Boy Entrepreneur
- Roger’s life experiences allow him to be your guide to achieving what so many want and so few have, positive self worth and image while feeling not only successful in life but, also, fulfilled.” ~Jason Tate; Functional Medicine Health Coach, Biologist, TEDx Speaker, Founder of Human Health Initiative
1. Becoming The Greatest Expression of You
2. What is “The greatest expression of you”?
3. Meditate on being the Greatest Expression of You
4. Joyfully BE the Greatest Expression of You
5. Mentally rehearse being the greatest expression of you
6. Self-hypnosis to remind yourself who it is you are becoming
7. Becoming the Greatest Expression of You ~ Daily Inventory
8. Becoming the Greatest Expression of You ~ Belief
9. Becoming the Greatest Expression of You ~ Gratitude
10. Being the Greatest Expression of You….Now What?
11. Becoming the Greatest Expression of You ~ Even When You Struggle
Becoming the Greatest Expression of You ~ Even When You Struggle