You can gain tons of benefits when you lose weight. The health benefits include decreasing risks of cancer, diabetes, heart disease, lower blood pressure, lower cholesterol – the list goes on. The mental and emotional benefits are just as endless. Looking and feeling great and being able to be more physically active is absolutely amazing. Seattle weight loss and Bainbridge Island weight loss clients of Slender For Life™ having been experiencing the benefits of long lasting weight loss since 1997. Hypnosis for weight loss really can help you lose weight. Are you ready to gain tons of benefits? If so, learn weight loss hypnosis.
Lose Weight, Gain Tons of Benefits
WebMD, October 20, 2011: A little goes a long way when it comes to weight loss. Research has shown that losing 10% of your body weight — or less – can have big payoffs for your health. Such a small loss may not seem like much if you’re trying to look svelte in your jeans. But in terms of your health, it can be a big victory.
With more than 60% of Americans classified as overweight or obese, most of us would benefit from trimming down. Being overweight or obese is associated with an increased risk for the development of a multitude of diseases, including cancer, diabetes, heart disease, and more.
But lose a few pounds and you can start to turn your health around, according to several studies. Lifestyle changes that include healthier diets, regular physical activity, and weight loss of 7%-10% have shown phenomenal health benefits that can be more effective than medications.
Lowering body weight can reverse or prevent diabetes; lower blood pressure, cholesterol, and triglyceride levels; and improve sleep apnea and other sleep problems — along with helping you feel better about yourself.
90% of all diabetes, 80% of heart disease, and 60% of cancers are preventable with healthier lifestyles and normal body weights.
The most successful dieters are those who focus on health, instead of a figure on the scale. Here are five simple tips to get you started on the journey toward improved health:
- Your goal should be both to eat healthier meals and get regular physical activity. Most people cannot lose weight by diet alone but need to balance calories consumed with calories burned. Regular exercise also provides a wealth of health benefits.
- Restrictive diets may work initially but usually fail over the long haul. Forget about “dieting” and instead, think about strategies to satisfy your hunger for fewer calories. Eating more fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean protein can help manage your appetite.
- Be a role model to teach your family about healthier eating patterns and lifestyles. There is strength in unity, and when you engage your family, you will be improving their health as well as your own.
- Become more aware of the nutrition environment around you. Read food labels, and stock your kitchen with nutritious foods so you’ll have ingredients on hand for healthy snacks and meals. Plan ahead and take nutritious food with you when you’re on the go so you’ll be prepared when hunger strikes.
- Identify what led to your weight gain and address it. For example, if you overeat because of stress, consider a stress management course. Develop a strategy to address areas where you’re vulnerable so you can set yourself up for success.
Each week Slender For Life™ weight loss hypnosis clients tell me about the benefits that they are experiencing as a result of losing weight. Not only do they feel better about themselves, they are more active and their medical doctors are reducing or eliminating medications for diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol. The result is that they have better mental, emotional and physical health, and they are saving tons of money!
Check out Seattle weight loss and Bainbridge Island weight loss.
Call (206) 903-1232 or email for your free consultation.
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
I get healthier with every ounce of fat that I release.
Remember to sign up for your FREE 8-part audio course, Understanding Hypnosis, at the right side of this page NOW!