Mindfulness and Hypnosis: A Strategy for Revolutionizing Your Hypnotherapy Practice, with Richard Nongard and Roger Moore is Saturday, November 3, 2012, at the The 2nd Annual Seattle Hypnosis Conference.
Both Richard and Roger teach almost every client who they treat, a core strategy for mindful living and integrate these resources into effective hypnotic induction, suggestion and change work. Mindfulness is a strategy for helping clients live fully in the present, despite traumatic past events or future uncertainty. Mindfulness is a meditation strategy, that can become a core component of how we teach clients self-hypnosis. It can be a strategy for ending impulsivity, judgment and self-defeating behaviors. If you work with weight loss clients, nicotine withdrawal, anxiety management of pain control, you will want to take this workshop.
In this workshop you will learn:
1. How mindfulness mediation can be used as a highly effective tool for hypnotic induction.
2. You will learn how to train your clients in mindfulness as a problem-solving tool.
3. You will learn methods and techniques for using mindfulness in hypnosis with obese clients, addicted clients and a variety of other clients.
4. You will learn why mindfulness is considered one of the most effective tools for pain control – and we will provide you with the research to back this up.
5. You will learn an 8 stage model of structuring individual and group hypnosis sessions that can both help clients make lasting change and help you create a profitable practice.
6. You will learn the single best tool, for getting corporate stress management training opportunities, and bringing hypnotherapy to new and diverse audiences.
You can participate in this one day course by 1) attending at the Seattle Holiday Inn Conference Center, 2) Join us LIVE Online from your home or office or 3) Watch 24/7 in our Video-On-Demand Center at YOUR Convenience. This course is proudly offered through the Roger Moore’s Institute of Hypnotherapy.
This course is not longer available.
You can find current courses at:
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
I feel fully connected to my experience in the here and now.
Remember to sign up for your FREE 8-part audio course, Understanding Hypnosis, at the right side of this page NOW!