No Happy Cows: Dispatches from the Frontlines of the Food Revolution by John Robbins is this weeks featured book from the Hypnosis Health Info Store. No Happy Cows is a collection of Robbins most recent columns along with never before published material.
No Happy Cows by John Robbins
Robbins gives you potent and useful information on hot topics like:
- Are Factory Farms becoming biological weapons factories?
- Chocolate turns out to have startling health benefits. What’s the scoop?
- Should junk food marketing to kids be banned?
- Bitter beans: Why does fair trade coffee matter so much?
- Recent reports say soy is toxic. Is it true? What’s the real story?
- What’s the truth about Vitaminwater? Is it a healthy alternative, or a deceptively marketed bottle of junk food?
- Fast food is cheap, convenient, and tasty. And you already know eating it can lead to obesity and higher rates of heart disease. But that’s only the tip of the iceberg. What are the real costs?
- There’s a good chance you consume foods every day that contain genetically modified organisms. They may be in your pantry right now. What are they, and why does it matter?
- What’s the skinny on grassfed beef? Is it really healthier and more sustainable?
- You may have seen some videos on how factory farms treat livestock. You may have seen how unclean, unsafe and inhumane the conditions are… But do you know how it directly affects your health and life?
- If you care about global warming, chew on this: Cows impact our climate more than cars. What’s the most climate-friendly diet?
- Certain food policies are politically possible and would make a huge difference. What are they?
- How can you be a positive influence on others – and not a self-righteous nag?
WARNING: THIS VIDEO IS DIFFICULT TO WATCH
No Happy Cows is another excellent companion resource for my book, Becoming Slender For Life.
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
It is so easy for me to prepare delicious plant strong meals meals.
Remember to sign up for your FREE 8-part audio course, Understanding Hypnosis, at the right side of this page NOW!