I was searching for a desert for a special occasion and I found these Nut Butter Brownies. They look good and reading the recipe I bet that they are delicious! Now, these brownies are not health food and they are not going to help you to lose weight. But, even when you are releasing weight, it is appropriate to participate in tribal events and these brownies just might be the special treat you are looking for.
It’s crucial that you remember that rich foods like this is a treat. It is out of the ordinary – not daily fare. Enjoy a small serving of this brownie at your special occasion and then be done with it. You don’t eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the next 3 days.
Nut Butter Brownies is the latest addition to the Slender For Life™ Recipe Library.
Nut Butter Brownies
These are extra-moist brownies that are whole grain and have no added oil. The nut butter and applesauce give it a fudge-like texture for an extra-special chocolate treat.
2 Tbsp flax meal
6 Tbsp warm water
½ cup Sucanat
½ cup agave nectar
1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ cup nut butter
½ cup unsweetened
¾ cup whole wheat pastry
⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa
½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp sea salt
½ cup vegan semisweet
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9 × 9 inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9 × 9 inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the flax meal and water. Let stand for 2 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, blend the Sucanat, agave, vanilla, nut butter, applesauce, and flax meal mixture until smooth.
- In a third bowl, combine the flour, baking cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Add to the Sucanat mixture and stir to combine.
- Fold in the vegan chocolate chips.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30–35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool on a wire rack before slicing.
Click here to print Nut Butter Brownies
or Click here for PDF
The Slender For Life™ Recipe Library
has more than 30,000 free scrumptious recipes
just waiting for you!
Check out Slender For Life™ and call (206) 903-1232 or email for your free consultation.
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
Occasionally I enjoy special treats.
If you’d like to receive daily blog posts, it’s easy! You can sign up in the upper right corner of this page.