You may already know how excited I was four years ago when Kaiser Permanente directed it’s physicians to “recommend a plant-based diet to all patients, “especially those with high blood pressure, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, or obesity.”
For the past 20 years, Seattle Weight Loss Hypnosis with Roger Moore has offered hypnosis in support of a whole food plant-based lifestyle. The results have been astounding. People lose weight and keep it off. Often, people say, “it’s a miracle!” Not only are they losing weight, but their health is improving. Swelling and inflammation from rheumatoid arthritis decreases, blood pressure returns to healthy limits, blood sugars quickly move into the healthy normal range.
As a leading Seattle Weight Loss Hypnosis Specialist it’s been my honor to meet with doctors and other medical professionals across the U.S. to provide lifestyle adherence training. It excites me that professional medical organizations are wanting to learn how to better support their patients with healthy and lasting lifestyle changes.
With hypnosis for weight loss lasting healthy lifestyle changes can be easy. If you are ready for lasting lifestyle change, please give me a call or send me an email now.
Kaiser Permanente Health Coach Answers 10 Questions about Plant-Based Diets
- What are some benefits to switching to a plant-based diet and how can people improve their health by doing so?
- How much protein do men and women need, and what are some good plant-based sources of protein?
- What are some good plant-based calcium sources since cheese and milk aren’t considered plant based?
- Can people expect to lose weight on a plant-based diet?
- What are some mistakes that you see people making when they switch to a plant-based diet and how can those be avoided?
- What are some great plant-based snacks?
- What are some staples you should have in your pantry and refrigerator during the challenge?
- What’s the difference between a plant-based diet and a vegan diet?
- Salem Mayor Chuck Bennett, who is taking part in the challenge, says lunch meetings are a part of his schedule. What are some tips for the mayor and others joining the challenge when it comes to dining out?
- If people are interested, can you recommend some good documentaries about plant-based diets.
Nutritional Updates for Physicians: Plant-Based Diets
We cannot cure chronic diseases, but we may be able to prevent and control them by changing how we eat.
Too often, physicians ignore the potential benefits of good nutrition and quickly prescribe medications instead of giving patients a chance to correct their disease through healthy eating and active living. If we are to slow down the obesity epidemic and reduce the complications of chronic disease, we must consider changing our culture’s mind-set from “live to eat” to “eat to live.” The future of health care will involve an evolution toward a paradigm where the prevention and treatment of disease is centered, not on a pill or surgical procedure, but on another serving of fruits and vegetables.
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
I have a strong urge to eat only healthy foods.
Subscribe to my daily blog posts now, right there in the sidebar.