You can treat and reverse diabetes with a wholefood plant-based diet. Even potatoes and rice are recognized as healthy foods to prevent and reverse diabetes. The usefulness of vegan diets has even finally been endorsed by the American Diabetes Association in their 2010 Clinical Practice Guidelines which stated that “plant-based diets had been shown to improve metabolic control in persons with diabetes.
Large healthcare organizations such as Kaiser Permanente are promoting plant-based diets for all of their patients and employees because it is a cost effective, low-risk method of treating numerous chronic illnesses simultaneously and is seen as an important tool to address the rising cost of health care.
For more than 22 years, I have been supporting people around the world to reverse diabetes with hypnosis and a wholefood plant-based diet. If you are concerned about your health, hypnosis can help you to make the healthy lifestyle changes to prevent and reverse diabetes and other illness.
Hypnosis for lifestyle change
Hypnosis for lifestyle change is available for you. Giving up the Standard American Diet or some other fad diet that you read about can be challenging. Hypnosis can make it easy. We can begin with a free phone consultation and then schedule you for your sessions either at Palm Desert Hypnosis or online from your home, office or wherever you may be.
Give me a call at (760) 219-8079 or send me an email to Roger@HypnosisHealthInfo.com.
By Stephen Coote & Dr Angie Sadeghi MD: Summary
This is a long article, so here’s the summary:
- In the next 25 years 1 in every 3 Americans will have developed type 2 diabetes.
- Type 2 diabetes is a serious progressive disease.
- Type 2 diabetes is largely a lifestyle-related disease and is preventable.
- Caused by diets high in saturated fat, not high in carbohydrates.
- Animal products and processed foods contain the vast majority of saturated fat in our diets.
- The excess fat inhibits insulin’s effect so blood sugar levels remain dangerously high.
- By following a low-fat plant-based diet your risk of developing diabetes is very, very low.
- People with diabetes are at high risk for heart disease and stroke.
- Removing animal products from your diet helps lower your risk of having a heart attack or stroke.
- A low-fat plant-based diet has been proven to treat and reverse diabetes.
- Heart disease risk is also lowered by following a low-fat plant-based diet.
- A plant-based diet has been shown to work better than American Diabetes Association’s guidelines in treating diabetes.
- Patients switching to a vegan diet didn’t find it any harder to stick to than the ADA’s recommended guidelines.
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
I like when I find new ways to achieve optimal health.
Subscribe to my daily blog posts now, right there in the sidebar.