Roger Moore at the new Desert Hot Springs Library
Roger Moore will be at the new Desert Hot Springs Library on January 13, 2022, from 1:00 – 2:30 PM PST, to discuss my new book, Becoming the Greatest Expression of You.
I am honored! I get to be the very first speaker in the Author Series at the new Desert Hot Springs, CA, library. This 15,500-square-foot library opened June 26, 2021. The library is located at 14380 Palm Drive and is now open to the public.
I was invited to speak by Sally Hedberg, a member of the Friends of the Desert Hot Springs Library in partnership with the Desert Hot Springs Library.
My topic will be the eight steps of the Greatest Expression of You Daily Practice.
If you’d like to benefit from personal coaching on Becoming the Greatest Expression of You or want to find out about Medical Hypnosis with Roger Moore, call me at 760-219-8079 or send me an email. All sessions are telehealth and I meet people online worldwide from the convenience and comfort of their home, office, RV, hotel or wherever they may be.
“Becoming the Greatest Expression of You is truly a guidebook to life. The mind is a powerful resource which we all need to understand and use in a constructive and not self-destructive way. Roger’s book can guide you and coach you to find your inner talents and potential. Read it, and you will find your path to a healthier and healed life and body. I know from experience what he says is the way.” ~Bernie Siegel, MD, author of Love, Medicine & Miracles and No Endings Only Beginnings
- Begin each day by reading your Greatest Expression of You. (You will have the opportunity to write your Greatest Expression of You in Chapter 4.)
- Remember Joy and be joyful. (Chapter 5)
- Mentally rehearse being joyful as you go about your day. Give thanks for being the Greatest Expression of You. (Chapter 6)
- Meditate on joyfully being the Greatest Expression of You. (Chapter 7)
- Use self-hypnosis throughout the day to remind yourself who it is you are becoming. (Chapter 8)
- Believe: We only act on and out of what we personally believe to be true. (Chapter 9)
- Gratitude: Give thanks for being the Greatest Expression of You and open yourself up to receiving. (Chapter 9)
- Inventory: At the end of the day, take inventory of your day. Where did you do best at being the Greatest Expression of You? Where did you fall from grace? Mentally rehearse being and doing differently next time. (Chapter 10)
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
I welcome receiving unexpected opportunities.
Subscribe to my blog posts now, right there in the sidebar.