Santa is about to arrive and I bet that he would approve of these 18 insanely delicious vegan Christmas cookies. None of these are about weight loss, but part of the weight loss journey and weight maintenance is learning how to navigate tribal feasts like Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, birthdays, anniversary’s, family reunions and meals in restaurants. Baking Christmas cookies is an important tradition in my family. This year baking with our two youngest granddaughters was especially enjoyable for my wife. It was obvious that all 3 girls were having great fun! For the past two weeks we’ve had a variety of cookies in containers on the counter or on shelves in the garage. So far, I’ve very much enjoyed 3 cookies.
Hypnosis for weight loss can put you in control of what you eat and how much you eat. Just because the food is there does not mean that you have to eat it. Most all of our cookies are being boxed and delivered as Christmas gifts. 18 Insanely Delicious Vegan Christmas Cookies Santa Would Approve Of is this weeks featured recipe site in the Slender For Life™ Recipe Library.
18 Insanely Delicious Vegan Christmas Cookies Santa Would Approve Of
Because of course he’s a vegan.
- Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies with Fresh Cranberries
- Gluten Free Vegan Gingersnap Sandwich
- Pistachio Praline Linzer Cookies
- Vegan White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies
- Vegan Cranberry Almond Molasses Cookies
- No-Bake Marzipan Rum Balls
- Chewy Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies
- Cardamom Almond Paleo Thumbprint Cookies
- Coconut Chocolate Thumbprints
- Soft and Spicy Gingerbread Cookies
- Delightful Cinnamon Sweet Potato Vegan Cookies
- Vegan Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Perfect Vegan Gingerbread Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Reindeer Cookies
- Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Vegan Cookie Dough Bars
- Bourbon Gingerbread Truffles
- Chocolate Dipped Shortbread
The Slender For Life™ Recipe Library
has more than 30,000 free scrumptious recipes
just waiting for you!
NOTE: I’ve added a special Holiday Meal Recipe section on the
Slender For Life™ Recipe page.
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
I love sharing plant-based holiday treats with family and friends.
If you’d like to receive daily blog posts, it’s easy! You can sign up in the upper right corner of this page.