At the Seattle weight loss program Slender For Life™ we know that your greatest ally for overcoming emotional eating is self hypnosis. You are always in trance. You can either live mindlessly and get caught up in the woe is me – ain’t it awful emotional trances which often lead to overeating or you can learn hypnosis and be in control of the trance you are in. With hypnosis for weight loss you can be mindful and live in the present moment and make healthy food choices. Don’t forget your greatest ally: self-hypnosis is this weeks reading from my book, Becoming Slender For Life.
Don’t forget your greatest ally: self-hypnosis
Finally, here are some additional hypnotic suggestions you can use when working on overcoming emotional eating and having healthier responses to stress.
· I am in control of my emotions.
· I chose to experience love and joy in my life.
· I am at peace with myself, the world and everyone in it.
· I am excited about today.
· I am excited about my life.
· I love my life.
· Food nourishes my body; love nurtures my heart and soul.
· I eat only when I am physically hungry.
· I am calm and relaxed in all situations.
· I see things in their true perspective and keep them in proper
· Whenever I feel the beginning of any tension, anxiety, or fear, I automatically use the Relaxation Response taking a deep breath and exhaling slowly. I instantly feel a wave of relaxation cover over me and through me from the top of my head down to the tips of my toes.
· I am more relaxed each and every day.
· I am free of stress.
· I remain calm, cool and collected at all times.
· I am balanced, relaxed and poised always.
· I am relaxed and calm in all situations.
· I feel profound peace.
· I relax frequently throughout each day by breathing deeply.
· I give time to myself.
· I recognize and control my negative emotions.
· Peace and inner calmness pervade my being.
· The past is gone; I am creating my future now.
· I am living in the present moment.
· I stop worrying about the future.
· I am becoming more aware in the present moment.
· I stop several times each day to breathe deeply and to focus on my important goals.
· I do everything with love, joy and laughter.
· I give myself time to relax.
· I enjoy what I am doing.
· I am emotionally calm and settled.
· My mind is becoming clear, calm and composed.
· I confront and handle any problem calmly and easily.
Weight loss hypnosis clients at Slender For Life™ learn self hypnosis so that they can live mindfully. You too can be mindful and be in control of the trance that you are in.
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
I am mindful and live in the present moment.
Remember to sign up to receive daily blog posts at the top right side of this page NOW!