Self-hypnosis is a powerful tool and with written suggestions you can get hypnosis help in all areas of your life. Using the Light Switch hypnosis induction you can master instant hypnosis for positive changes in your life. Be sure to watch Hypnosis In One Minute.
Here are some tips for creating Self-Hypnosis Written Suggestions:
- Keep suggestions short and concise.
- Use only positive words. Do not use ‘no,’ ‘not,’ ‘don’t,’ etc. (Your subconscious mind may not grasp a negative qualifier and you might get the opposite result.)
- Keep vocabulary simple. A 6-year-old child should understand it.
- Practice using ‘I’ statements, ‘You’ statements and ‘He/She’ statements and see what works best for you. For example: I feel my body becoming healthier every day; You are enjoying eating foods that promote weight release; She keeps her promises to herself about healthy eating.
- Use only two or three suggestions per session when using the light switch technique.
- Use only present tense words. Never use ‘will,’ ‘want to,’ ‘going to’ or ‘like to’.
- Use action words such as ‘enjoy,’ ‘love,’ or ‘desire.’
Watch Hypnosis In One Minute to learn the Light Switch Self Hypnosis technique and create positive changes in your life. Use the Light Switch hypnosis induction so that you can master instant hypnosis and make positive changes in all areas of your life.
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
I use self-hypnosis at least five times a day, every day.
Remember to sign up for your FREE 8-part audio course, Understanding Hypnosis, at the top of this page NOW!