Conversations about end of life
The University of Alberta has developed a great new new tool to help you to start conversations about end of life.
“A series of questions called the Life Conversation Tool is designed to help people with chronic, life-limiting illnesses gently make their wishes known, while they can still express them.”
There are several different tools available to facilitate this conversation. I like the simple straight forward approach that this Life Conversation Tool offers. Even if you are not at the end-of-life, I encourage you to read the article and consider the questions – they are topics that we all should be considering.
If you would like to explore conversations about end of life, give me a call or email me now. Together, no matter where you may live, we can develop a hypnosis program for you. We can meet at my Palm Desert Hypnosis office or online worldwide.
folio, October 23, 2019: U of A researchers develop questionnaire to help people with terminal illnesses express their needs and wishes to loved ones and caregivers.
These questions provide a way to start conversations on a patient’s wishes, fears and values.
- What are your most significant relationships?
- Who do you want to share your journey or story with?
- Who does not understand you?
- What are you looking forward to?
- What brings you joy?
- What would make today the best day it could be?
- What keeps you awake at night?
- What are your concerns today?
- How are you coping?
- What needs doing in your life?
- Are there relationships you’d like to mend?
- Where or how would you like to spend your time or energy?
- What is most important in your life?
- What gives your life meaning/purpose?
- What brings you peace of mind?
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
I choose to see clearly with the eyes of love.
Subscribe to my daily blog posts now, right there in the sidebar.