There is a better approach to healthy weight loss so stop counting calories. Using calorie density as described by the US Davis Integrative Medicine Program is an easy, proven way to monitor your diet that incorporates both calorie and nutritional input. Hypnosis for weight loss can help you to easily make the shift to make healthy lifestyle changes that allow you to lose weight and keep it off!
Whole plant based foods are nutritionally dense and provide you limitless possibilities for healthy and delicious meals and snacks. For more than 18 years weight loss hypnosis clients at Seattle Weight Loss Hypnosis with Roger Moore have been experiencing weight loss success using the calorie density approach.
Why You Should Stop Counting Calories
By Rosane Oliveira on June 11, 2015: Here are some helpful tips on how to succeed using the calorie density approach:
- Make sure you eat until you are comfortably full. Don’t eat too little and starve yourself. Don’t overeat and stuff yourself.
- Consider starting all meals with a salad, soup or fruit.
- Divide your plate up evenly between the more calorie intense under the 800 cal/lb limit (i.e. beans peas, lentils, potatoes, pasta, rice) and the less calorie intense foods (i.e. vegetables and fruits). By doing this you will keep overall calories down while still ensuring you are satiated and getting plenty of nutrients.
- Avoid liquid calories; this is because liquids don’t fill you up as much as solid foods with the same amount of calories.
- Limit foods higher in calorie density (dried fruit, nuts). Consider them as condiments to dress up a meal but not the main meal itself.
So why not eliminate the time-consuming frustration of calorie counting for good? You will get much better results by using the simple, easy calorie density approach to achieve both a nutritious diet and a healthy weight.
Read Why You Should Stop Counting Calories
No matter where you may live, hypnosis for weight loss can help you to lose weight and keep it off. If you live too far from Puget Sound or are unable to travel to my Seattle or Bainbridge Island offices, the Hypnosis Health Info Virtual Office is here for you.
June 16th is Fresh Veggies Day
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
I am grateful for the abundance of nourishing foods I have to choose from.
If you’d like to receive daily blog posts, it’s easy! You can sign up in the upper right corner of this page.