Thank you for registering for
Healing from Cancer
Streaming Video Recording
Recorded June 22, 2015
© Copyright Melissa Roth, Roger Moore, hypnosishealthinfo.com and Abundant Living Resources, LLC
Bernie Siegel: Healing from Cancer
Dr. Siegel, who prefers to be called Bernie, not Dr. Siegel, was born in Brooklyn, NY. He attended Colgate University and Cornell University Medical College. He holds membership in two scholastic honor societies, Phi Beta Kappa and Alpha Omega Alpha and graduated with honors. His surgical training took place at Yale New Haven Hospital, West Haven Veteran’s Hospital and the Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh. He retired from practice as an assistant clinical professor of surgery at Yale of general and pediatric surgery in 1989 to speak to patients and their caregivers.
In 1978 he originated Exceptional Cancer Patients, a specific form of individual and group therapy utilizing patients’ drawings, dreams, images and feelings. ECaP is based on “carefrontation,” a safe, loving therapeutic confrontation, which facilitates personal lifestyle changes, personal empowerment and healing of the individual’s life. The physical, spiritual and psychological benefits which followed led to his desire to make everyone aware of his or her healing potential. He realized exceptional behavior is what we are all capable of.
Our goal for you is that you enhance your skills and that you be the greatest expression of yourself. To facilitate maximizing your experience, please do the following:
- What is your Medical Hypnosis goal for the next 12 months?
- What is your Medical Hypnosis goal for the next 3 months?
Your goal can be what you want it to be related to the topics in Medical Hypnosis Coaching and the Medical Hypnosis Class. Do you want to increase your income? Do you want to work in a cancer center? Do you want to specialize in IBS or Autoimmune Disease?
Your goals need to be specific and measurable and they must have heart – they must have passionate conviction. You must be so motivated to achieve your goal that you are willing to stay up all night or work all weekend to achieve it.
The Art of Healing: Uncovering Your Inner Wisdom and Potential for Self-Healing
Answer these questions:
- According to Bernie Siegel, what two groups of people predominantly develop cancer?
- Bernie utilized both drawings and dream work in his work with patients?
Y or N?
- What is the sickest day of the week? _________________________
- According to Bernie what lengthens telomeres? ___________________________
- What negative emotion affects immune functioning? _____________________
- What percentage of people who get cancer were loved by their parents? _______
- Although your body may die, your _________________ does not.
- Physicians should empower their patients and have them make decisions in their care? T or F
- List the 4 characteristics of people who survive cancer?
- What percentage of people responded to the HOPE protocol?
Medical Hypnosis Resource Library: http://budurl.com/MedHypLib
This library is constantly being updated with new information so check it frequently.
1.5 CEs are available for this class through IMDHA. To obtain CEs, you will need to complete the assigned reading and the 10 question exam.
Please, check back to this page from time to time for any updates.
Bernie, Melissa and I thank you for your participation and your support.
Feel free to call me at (206) 903-1232 or email Roger Moore at Roger@HypnosisHealthInfo.com with any questions. I look forward to seeing you.
Watch for new details and updates. You will also receive emails with updates from email@example.com. Please add this Roger@HypnosisHealthInfo.com to your safe email list.