Thank you for registering for
A Breakthrough in Mindfulness
– a new path to wellbeing and resolving life issues
Streaming Video Recording
Recorded March 23, 2015
© Copyright Melissa Roth, Roger Moore, hypnosishealthinfo.com and Abundant Living Resources, LLC
Connirae Andreas introduces us to an exciting new method of transformation that helps people get better sleep, deal with stress, and resolve problems at a deeper level. Called “The Wholeness Process”, it gives us a specific and precise way of doing what Mindfulness has been going for. This session will include a guided group exploration, some explanation of how and why this method gets the results that it does, and opportunity for Questions and Answers.
Connirae Andreas has been one most influential NLP trainers and developers since the early days of NLP. She and partner Steve Andreas are known for refining the original NLP methodologies and formats, making them easier to understand, plus more effective with a wider range of people. Their book, Heart of the Mind: engaging your inner power to change with NLP, offers a clear introduction to the field, and their trainer materials (including the NLP Practitioner Training Trainer Manual) have influenced generations of NLP trainers worldwide. Dr. Andreas is best known for her development of the groundbreaking Core Transformation process, a method of gentle and profound transformation through accessing states of Peace, Oneness, and Presence (1989), for her developments in language patterns (Advanced Language Patterns audio series), grief resolution, timelines, parenting, Aligning Perceptual Positions, and more.
Books authored include, Heart of the Mind: engaging your inner power to change with neuro-linguistic programming; Core Transformation: Reaching the Wellspring Within; Change Your Mind–And Keep the Change; The 24-Day NLP Practitioner Training Trainer Manual, and more.
You can find Connirae @: www.andreasnlptrainings.com, www.thewholenessprocess.com and www.wholenessprocess.org
Our goal for you is that you enhance your skills and that you be the greatest expression of yourself. To facilitate maximizing your experience, please do the following:
- What is your Medical Hypnosis goal for the next 12 months?
- What is your Medical Hypnosis goal for the next 3 months?
Your goal can be what you want it to be related to the topics in Medical Hypnosis Coaching and the Medical Hypnosis Class. Do you want to increase your income? Do you want to work in a cancer center? Do you want to specialize in IBS or Autoimmune Disease?
Your goals need to be specific and measurable and they must have heart – they must have passionate conviction. You must be so motivated to achieve your goal that you are willing to stay up all night or work all weekend to achieve it.
Answer these questions:
- What is a simple way to define “ego” that we can all find in our own experience?
- Is there a better or worse location for the ‘i’?
- List several possible locations where someone might find the ‘i’.
- Briefly describe “Awareness”, and what it is the purposes of doing the Wholeness Process.
- Do babies have an experience of self as separate from the world around them?
- True or false: The Wholeness Process helps people experience a more accurate sense of self? Perhaps we could even say it helps us to experience ourselves more “as we really are.”
- List at least three health or medically related issues that the Wholeness Process has helped with.
- Do most people benefit best from just a single session with the Wholeness Process, or do most people benefit best from a series of sessions over time?
- List one or more possible experiences someone might have when they invite the ‘i’ to dissolve into/as Awareness.
- Is the Wholeness Process a useful method in dealing with a range of sleep issues?
And, read at least one of Connirae’s books.
Medical Hypnosis Resource Library: http://budurl.com/MedHypLib
This library is constantly being updated with new information so check it frequently.
1.5 CEs are available for this class through IMDHA. To obtain CEs, you will need to complete the assigned reading and the 10 question exam.
Please, check back to this page from time to time for any updates.
Connirae, Melissa and I thank you for your participation and your support.
Feel free to call me at (206) 903-1232 or email Roger Moore at Roger@HypnosisHealthInfo.com with any questions. I look forward to seeing you.
Watch for new details and updates. You will also receive emails with updates from email@example.com. Please add this Roger@HypnosisHealthInfo.com to your safe email list.