Thank you for registering for
Living with Pain ~ Loving Your Crazy Cousin
Streaming Video Recording
Recorded November 23, 2015
Do not share the link to this page, it’s contents or this recording.
© Copyright Melissa Roth, Roger Moore, hypnosishealthinfo.com and Abundant Living Resources, LLC
Or, Click on this Link for the Recording:
Dan Cleary: Living with Pain ~ Loving Your Crazy Cousin
Pain serves us and saves us and yet at times it seems to try to destroy us. What if… painful signals announcing nothing we don’t already know, were like our crazy cousin Earl? What if… we were to better understand our relationship and find unconditional love?
Chronic pain happens. It is simply what is. How do we live satisfying lives when chronic pain comes to visit? Join Dan Cleary and discover ways to shift the relationship with painful signals in your own life and the life of your client. Dan came to hypnosis with chronic pain and discovered ways of shifting the perception of painful signals, recapture a sense of control in life and celebrate the everyday nothings that are everything to us all.
Daniel F. Cleary is an internationally recognized Pain Relief Educator and Hypnosis Instructor, teaching throughout the United States and Europe. His specialties include pain relief and personal transformation. He has been a course director for Pain Week from 2007 – 2012, where his programs are approved for continuing medical education units.
Dan is the author of: LITTLE BOOK OF CHANGE – A Primer to Hypnosis, CHANGING PAIN – Relief is Realistic and TARGETING PAIN – A Practitioners Guide to Relief
Our goal for you is that you enhance your skills and that you be the greatest expression of yourself. To facilitate maximizing your experience, please do the following:
- What is your Medical Hypnosis goal for the next 12 months?
- What is your Medical Hypnosis goal for the next 3 months?
Your goal can be what you want it to be related to the topics in Medical Hypnosis Coaching and the Medical Hypnosis Class. Do you want to increase your income? Do you want to work in a cancer center? Do you want to specialize in IBS or Autoimmune Disease?
Your goals need to be specific and measurable and they must have heart – they must have passionate conviction. You must be so motivated to achieve your goal that you are willing to stay up all night or work all weekend to achieve it.
Answer these questions:
- Dan recognizes his clients as heroes because they _____________
a) Conquer pain
b) Are ordinary people with skills and abilities living in unusual circumstances
- Dan refers to pain _______________
- Referring to pain as discomfort doesn’t _____________________
a) Pay respect to the individual
b) Describe the problem
c) Provide therapeutic relief
- Dan refers to the pain _______________
c) Neither a or b
- How we frame what we do makes the difference.
Dan teaches ______________
a) Pain Management
b) Pain Relief
- Often practitioners are more afraid of the pain than their clients.
True or False
- Dan encourages clients to have a ____________ with pain.
c) Peace pact
- Referring to pain as a signal __________________
a) Objectifies it
b) Makes it who you are
c) Both a & b
- Dan writes that he does his best when he __________________
a) Decides what to do
b) Encourages and assist his clients to identify their own resources
- When a person comes to you for pain relief, you want to make
sure that they have _______________
a) Tried everything else
b) Been checked out by a medical professional
c) Made no previous efforts to control their pain
- Rather than asking about the pain scales we should
be asking about ___________
a) Discomfort scale
b) Comfort scale
c) Both a & b
- Dan describes “recording” as the practiced logical description of something that is not logical. True or False
- You elicit a client’s resource state because it ____________
a) Diverts their attention
b) Makes them feel good
c) Cures the pain
- 10% relief can be _____________ improvement in life.
- Dan talked about his body sending him pain signals and that if he was at war with the pain, he was then on both sides. From this perspective, if he won he lost. True or False
Medical Hypnosis Resource Library: http://budurl.com/MedHypLib
This library is constantly being updated with new information so check it frequently.
1.5 CEs are available for this class through IMDHA. To obtain CEs, you will need to complete the assigned reading and the 10 question exam.
Please, check back to this page from time to time for any updates.
Dan, Melissa and I thank you for your participation and your support.
Feel free to call me at (206) 903-1232 or email Roger Moore at Roger@HypnosisHealthInfo.com with any questions. I look forward to seeing you.
Watch for new details and updates. You will also receive emails with updates from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add this Roger@HypnosisHealthInfo.com to your safe email list.