Thank you for registering for
Turning Back the Clock on Ageing
Streaming Video Recording
Recorded February 23, 2015
© Copyright Melissa Roth, Roger Moore, hypnosishealthinfo.com and Abundant Living Resources, LLC
Dr. Norm Shealy
Almost a century of research has shown that the most conscientious individuals enjoy longer and healthier lives. The crucial feature of conscientiousness is being organized and responsible, which are the traits that contribute most to society in general. Unfortunately, some individuals fail to achieve their greatest potential because they did not establish the nurturing, bonding system that is most essential for health, happiness, and success.
In the 1960s, the use of transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) took acupuncture to a new level, revolutionizing pain management. Now the most important acupuncture advancement in 4,000 years is the activation of the hormone oxytocin without needles or electrical stimulation. By using hypnosis and essential oils on acupuncture points, your clients can create the “bliss” that enables them to fulfill their potential for conscientious living.
Based on research of the past two decades, it is now possible to activate five specific acupuncture circuits. Use this method, to:
- Restore dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), the most important health-enhancing hormone
- Boost calcitonin, the essential thyroid hormone for maintaining bone strength and reducing pain
- Reduce free radicals, the scavengers that essentially wear out or “rust” the body
- Balance your aldosterone, the adrenal hormone responsible for water and potassium health
- Activate your crucial bonding, nurturing hormone —oxytocin—the ultimate bliss hormone!
Using specific blends of natural essential oils, your clients can do their own transcutaneous acupuncture—with no needles and in only 30 seconds!
This is a powerful path to conscientious living that enables you to live a longer, healthier, and happier life.
This month’s Assignments Are:
- Write 1 paragraph on the importance of Wilhelm Reich’s work.
- Write 1 paragraph on the phrases or wording used in autogenic training and why you use those phrases.
- Write 1 paragraph on the impact telomere length has on the development of illness or wellness.
Our goal for you is that you enhance your skills and that you be the greatest expression of yourself. To facilitate maximizing your experience, please do the following:
- What is your Medical Hypnosis goal for the next 12 months?
- What is your Medical Hypnosis goal for the next 3 months?
Your goal can be what you want it to be related to the topics in Medical Hypnosis Coaching and the Medical Hypnosis Class. Do you want to increase your income? Do you want to work in a cancer center? Do you want to specialize in IBS or Autoimmune Disease?
Your goals need to be specific and measurable and they must have heart – they must have passionate conviction. You must be so motivated to achieve your goal that you are willing to stay up all night or work all weekend to achieve it.
Medical Hypnosis Resource Library: http://budurl.com/MedHypLib
This library is constantly being updated with new information so check it frequently.
1.5 CEs are available for this class through IMDHA. To obtain CEs, you will need to complete the assigned reading and pass the written exam.
Please, check back to this page from time to time for any updates.
Dr. Shealy, Melissa and I thank you for your participation and your support.
Feel free to call me at (206) 903-1232 or email Roger Moore at Roger@HypnosisHealthInfo.com with any questions. I look forward to seeing you.
Watch for new details and updates. You will also receive emails with updates from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add this Roger@HypnosisHealthInfo.com to your safe email list.