Thank you for registering for
Sexuality: Aging and Illness
Streaming Video Recording
Recorded May 18, 2015
© Copyright Melissa Roth, Roger Moore, hypnosishealthinfo.com and Abundant Living Resources, LLC
Richard Nongard: Sexuality: Aging and Illness
Dr. Richard Nongard discusses health, aging, sexuality and the role of mindfulness and hypnosis. Issues related to post-surgical sex, issues of body perception and changing sexual abilities related to aging are all discussed.
Dr. Richard K. Nongard, LMFT/CCH
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Certified Personal Fitness Trainer
Certified Professional Hypnotist
Dr. Richard K. Nongard is among the most qualified professionals in the Southwest, and has authored many books, videos and professional educational materials, including hypnosis textbooks. He holds advanced degrees on both Religion and Counseling, and has been trained in the USA, Canada and Europe.
Dr. Nongard has completed his doctorate in transformational leadership with a concentration in cultural transformation through Bakke Graduate University.
Bakke Graduate University is recognized by an accreditor recognized by the Texas Coordinating Board of Higher Education and is licensed as a degree granting institution by the State of Washington. He earned his master’s degree in counseling at Liberty University and has and undergraduate degree in ministry. He also has an undergraduate degree from Excelsior University (Albany, NY).
Richard is an innovative leader in the field of psychotherapy and hypnosis, and over the last 20+ years he has trained thousands of professionals including ministers, medical doctors, psychologists, social workers, family therapists, hypnotherapists and professional counselors in ways to do a better job serving their clients.
He is the author of many textbooks and resources in clinical hypnotherapy, a frequent conference and keynote speaker and also maintains a busy private practice.
Visit Richard at: http://subliminalscience.com/about-richard-nongard.html
Our goal for you is that you enhance your skills and that you be the greatest expression of yourself. To facilitate maximizing your experience, please do the following:
- What is your Medical Hypnosis goal for the next 12 months?
- What is your Medical Hypnosis goal for the next 3 months?
Your goal can be what you want it to be related to the topics in Medical Hypnosis Coaching and the Medical Hypnosis Class. Do you want to increase your income? Do you want to work in a cancer center? Do you want to specialize in IBS or Autoimmune Disease?
Your goals need to be specific and measurable and they must have heart – they must have passionate conviction. You must be so motivated to achieve your goal that you are willing to stay up all night or work all weekend to achieve it.
Answer these questions:
- Our attraction is based on beliefs. T or F
- Name 2 reasons for sexual dysfunction discussed in the video.
- Sexual activity reduces pain levels. T or F
- When assigning homework it’s should be practiced in the hypnotist’s office to make sure the client grasped the concepts correctly. T or F
- No matter what our body has been through, we are still sexual beings. T or F
- When is the #1 time people masturbate?
- What percentage of men and women masturbate regularly?
a) Men _______
b. Women _________
- People live longer if they regularly engage in sexual activity. T or F
- Addressing your client’s sexuality requires that you become comfortable discussing sexuality? T or F
- When working with sexual dysfunction our goal should be to help our clients increase their satisfaction and acceptance of their sexual expression. T or F
Medical Hypnosis Resource Library: http://budurl.com/MedHypLib
This library is constantly being updated with new information so check it frequently.
1.5 CEs are available for this class through IMDHA. To obtain CEs, you will need to complete the assigned reading and the 10 question exam.
Please, check back to this page from time to time for any updates.
Richard, Melissa and I thank you for your participation and your support.
Feel free to call me at (206) 903-1232 or email Roger Moore at Roger@HypnosisHealthInfo.com with any questions. I look forward to seeing you.
Watch for new details and updates. You will also receive emails with updates from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add this Roger@HypnosisHealthInfo.com to your safe email list.