Thank you for registering for
Being an On-staff hypnotist
Streaming Video Recording
Recorded January 26, 2015
Do not share the link to this page, it’s contents or this recording.
© Copyright Melissa Roth, Roger Moore, hypnosishealthinfo.com and Abundant Living Resources, LLC
Or, Click on this Link for the Recording:
Notes from Scott’s presentation:
- Example of session notes: “John Smith was appropriately behaved, respectful and responsive while being actively engaged in the process. The session we did was focused on forgiveness of self and others via informed child. Future session should be focused on goal setting and motivational strategies via hypnosis.
- Scott’s first session questions: How can I help you?
1. Are you a good person?
2. Do you like yourself?
3. Do you deserve to be helped?
5. If I had a magic wand and could grant your wishes, do you know what you’d wish for?
Our goal for you is that you enhance your skills and that you be the greatest expression of yourself. To facilitate maximizing your experience, please do the following:
- What is your Medical Hypnosis goal for the next 12 months?
- What is your Medical Hypnosis goal for the next 3 months?
Your goal can be what you want it to be related to the topics in Medical Hypnosis Coaching and the Medical Hypnosis Class. Do you want to increase your income? Do you want to work in a cancer center? Do you want to specialize in IBS or Autoimmune Disease?
Your goals need to be specific and measurable and they must have heart – they must have passionate conviction. You must be so motivated to achieve your goal that you are willing to stay up all night or work all weekend to achieve it.
You are to find a buddy that you can do Mastermind with and meet with regularly throughout the quarter.
This month’s texts are:
How to Get MD Referrals:
Healthcare Proposal: http://www.hypnosishealthinfo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Healtcare-Proposal.pdf
Hospital Hypnotherapist Job Description: http://www.hypnosishealthinfo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Hospital-Hypnotherapist-Job-Description.pdf
Medical Hypnosis Resource Library: http://budurl.com/MedHypLib
This library is constantly being updated with new information so check it frequently.
1.5 CEs are available for this class through IMDHA. To obtain CEs, you will need to complete the assigned reading and pass a 10 question exam.
Please, check back to this page from time to time for any updates.
Scott, Melissa and I thank you for your participation and your support.
Feel free to call me at (206) 903-1232 or email Roger Moore at Roger@HypnosisHealthInfo.com with any questions. I look forward to seeing you.
Watch for new details and updates. You will also receive emails with updates from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add this Roger@HypnosisHealthInfo.com to your safe email list.