Cancer Care Support Training
Hypnosis and Mindfulness
as an Integrative Approach
Kelley T. Woods
2016 Seattle Hypnosis Conference
October 8 & 9, 2016
Study Questions/ IMDHA Specialty Certification Exam
- Click Here to Download Study Questions/Exam
- Click Here to Download IMDHA Specialty Certification Application
If you want IMDHA Specialty Certification for this class, email your answers and the completed IMDHA Application to Roger@HypnosisHealthInfo.com.
Video 1: Saturday, October 8, 2016
- Making the Case for Cancer Care Support Hypnosis
- Self-care for the Hypnotherapist
Video 2: Saturday, October 8, 2016
- Where do clients come from?
- Getting Started
- Rapport Building
- Assessing Client Need
Video 3: Saturday, October 8, 2016
- Transformational Language
Video 4: Saturday, October 8, 2016
- Transformational Language (continued)
Video 5: Saturday, October 8, 2016
- Normalizing Emotions
- Body Parts
- Greatest Expression of You process
- Review & Wrap Up
Video 6: Sunday, October 9, 2016
- Symptom Management Mastery
Video 7: Sunday, October 9, 2016
- Symptom Management Mastery (continued)
Video 8: Sunday, October 9, 2016
- Ego Strengthening Techniques
- Grief and Loss
Video 9: Sunday, October 9, 2016
- Cancer, Sex and Sexuality
Video 10: Sunday, October 9, 2016
- Death & Dying
- Review & Conclusion
Please, check back to this page from time to time for any updates.
Kelley and I thank you for your participation and your support.
Feel free to call me at (206) 903-1232 or email Roger Moore at Roger@HypnosisHealthInfo.com with any questions. I look forward to seeing you.
Watch for new details and updates. You will also receive emails with updates from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add this Roger@HypnosisHealthInfo.com to your safe email list.