Greatness of Gratitude
I was excited to discover this article, The Greatness of Gratitude by Rosane Oliveira at US Davis Integrative Medicine.
Not only am I a fan of Rosane Oliveira, but i am a firm believer in the importance of gratitude.
“According to Dr. Robert A. Emmons, a leading gratitude expert at UC Davis and the author of the book Thanks! How the New Science of Gratitude Can Make You Happier, practicing gratitude can increase happiness levels by a whopping 25 percent.”
Gratitude is an important component of my Greatest Expression of You process. I invite you to click on the buttons and discover the greatness of gratitude.
September 16, 2018: How to Practice Gratitude Daily
“Here are some ideas on how you can practice gratitude every day.
- Write in a Gratitude Journal: The act of writing does wonders to amplify the positive feelings associated with giving thanks.
- Commit to a Morning Gratitude Session: Take just one minute every morning to think of five things and people for whom you are grateful.
- Say Thank You: Send a card or note to family and friends telling them how much you value them. Also, remember to thank those who anger or disappoint you. If you look hard enough, you have reasons to appreciate everyone!
- Focus on What You Have: A good gratitude practice is to always think about what you HAVE (versus what you do not). Let go of frustration for the dreams that have not yet been realized. Instead, live victoriously in the present.
- Create a Gratitude Jar: Place a gratitude jar in a common area in the house where everyone can add notes about what they are thankful for during the week, then choose a special time every week to open the jar and read the notes out loud together.”
Read: The Greatness of Gratitude
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
All challenges are an opportunity for growth and I am thankful for the chance to evolve.
Subscribe to my daily blog posts now, right there in the sidebar.