You Can’t Change Your Weight … Until You Change Your Mind!
If you are in the Seattle area, listen in today at 3:00 PM to KKNW 1150 AM, to my radio show, Hypnosis For Your Health to hear my guest Dr. John Sklare talk on The Inner Diet assessment. The Inner Diet is the personalized assessment and treatment program for obesity counseling and weight management that Slender For Life™ has used since 1996.
According to published reports, up to 97% of all people fail at weight control. At the heart of this phenomena is the lack of focus and attention given to the underlying thoughts and behaviors that trigger, motivate and sustain overeating. The importance of these underlying psychological factors, in the management of weight and obesity, has been noted for years.The problem, however , has been in the identification and treatment of these factors. The Inner Diet Personal Assessment System presents a mechanism that will identify and provide a cognitive/behavioural treatment plan that addresses the etiology of overeating.Using The Inner Diet as a part of Slender For Life™ offers a powerful and effective means of losing weight and keeping it off. Using hypnosis, Slender For Life™ addresses the issues of:
- Commitment – making a life-long change in your relationship with yourself and with food rather than a temporary change in your behavior.
- Discomfort – dieting is an uncomfortable experience for most people and food is often used as a means of comfort.
- Inner Control – do you believe that you can take the weight off and keep it off?
- Perfectionism – trying to diet from a place of all or nothing.
- Secondary Gain – do you need to keep the weight on to feel physically, mentally and/or emotionally safer in this world?
- Stress Eating – most overweight people eat to cope with stress.
By learning self-hypnosis, you can change your relationship with yourself and with food allowing you to lose weight and keep it off. Hypnotherapy is proven to be powerful and effective for weight loss and Slender For Life™ combines both The Inner Diet and hypnosis. So tune in today to KKNW 1150 AM at 3:00 PM and hear The Inner Diet Assessment on Hypnosis Health Radio, Show # 9 any time right here at Hypnosis Health Info.
Watch Am I Hungry?