Both How to Use Trance Depth – From The Esdaile State to Waking Hypnosis and Hypnotic Phenomena – Demonstrating the Power of Hypnosis to Achieve Results with Richard Nongard and Roger Moore are now online streaming video classes available through Roger Moore’s Institute of Hypnotherapy. These two classes were taught by Nongard and Moore in Seattle on October 22, 2013. With each of these classes you can increase your knowledge and improve your skills as a hypnotherapist.
How to Use Trance Depth – From The Esdaile State to Waking Hypnosis
At the conclusion of this course, you will have:
1.) Scripts that to this point, Nongard and Moore have never published, that explore the boundaries of trance depth from their unique perspective.
2.) A real understanding of the Esdaile state and its value in all forms of hypnosis and influence
3.) Methods for medical hypnosis that are based on hypnotic phenomena and an accurate understanding of trance depth.
4.) A set of resources to help you identify the trance depth clients experience.
Click here for details for How to Use Trance Depth – From The Esdaile State to Waking Hypnosis
Hypnotic Phenomena – Demonstrating the Power of Hypnosis to Achieve Results with Richard Nongard and Roger Moore
You will learn exactly how to use these states commonly associated with hypnotic phenomena:
- Age Regression & Revivification – When it’s useful and when it’s NOT
- Hypnotic Amnesia – Practical uses for paradoxical therapy
- Anesthesia and Analgesia – Ultimate pain control strategies
- Negative Hallucination – Not seeing something that is present
- Positive Hallucination – Seeing something that is NOT present
- Catalepsy – How to use this as an induction strategy or convincer
- Hypermnesia – Every student needs this skill
- Hypnotic Dreaming – Perhaps the most fascinating subject of all!
- Age Progression – NLP professionals will love this
- Time Distortion – Richard’s personal favorite
- Post-Hypnotic Suggestion – Master success through post-hypnotics
- Ideomotor Movement – Understand what Erickson understood about the subconscious mind
Click here for details for Hypnotic Phenomena – Demonstrating the Power of Hypnosis to Achieve Results
In these two online video streaming classes Richard Nongard and Roger Moore share from their many years of practicing hypnosis, therapeutic counseling and professional training. This is your opportunity to learn from these highly regarded trainers.
Check out Roger Moore’s Institute of Hypnotherapy
Call (206) 903-1232 or email for your free consultation.
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
I am self-reliant, creative and persistent in whatever I do.
Remember to sign up to receive daily blog posts at the top right side of this page NOW!