Now is the time to register for the ultimate medical and dental hypnosis pain control Specialty training with Michael Ellner and Scott Sandland in Seattle, March 25, 26 & 27. This is your opportunity to learn pain control hypnosis from two giants in the field of medical and dental hypnosis. This training is for BOTH hypnotherapists and other medical professionals who interact with patients who are in pain. You don’t have to learn how to hypnotize to use these techniques in your practice. This course is designed to give you the theory, techniques, and confidence to incorporate new approaches into your practice that will allow you to help more people, see more clients, and build a stronger practice.
Here is just some of what participants will be able to at the end of the 3 days:
* Explain the role of mind-body approaches in conventional and complementary and alternative medical practices.
* Explain the theory and demonstrate the practice of Hypnosis
* Explain the theory and demonstrate the practice of Meditation
* Explain the theory and demonstrate the practice of Quantum Focusing
* Help your patients or clients take the unnecessary suffering out of pain
* Empower the power of your suggestions
* Practice with confidence
* Assist “difficult clients” with ease
* Reduce or eliminate unnecessary suffering
* Achieve Goals & Peak Performance
* Getting Rid of Unwanted Habits
* Overcome Anxiety, Fears and Limitations
* Infuse a Lighthearted Approach to Serious Work
* Recognize and assist clients with “disability” behaviors
* Assist clients in chronic pain
* Recognize and assist clients with attitudes fostering inappropriate “secondary” gain and dependency
Learn more about Dynamic Hypnosis for Pain Control with Michael Ellner and Scott Sandland
Michael Ellner and Scott Sandland have made careers out of helping people overcome pain by using hypnosis. They both have worked extensively in and out of medical environments and have earned reputations as understanding how to help their clients. For the first time ever, you get a chance to learn hypnosis for pain control from both of these experienced hypnotists and respected instructors at the same time.
Register now for Dynamic Hypnosis for Pain Control with Michael Ellner and Scott Sandland
Learn how to hypnotize at Roger Moore’s Institute of Hypnotherapy
Call (206) 903-1232 or email for your free consultation.
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
I deserve to feel perfectly well.
Remember to sign up for your FREE 8-part audio course, Understanding Hypnosis, at the right side of this page NOW!
Dear Sir I am very interested in your Medical and Dental Pain training course…..could you please send dates(later part of this year…2011) and the year 2012.
With many thanks in advance…
Most likely, this was a once in a life time event. Michael Ellner and Scott Sandland are not scheduled to teach together again. We did film the entire training and the DVD set will soon be available. Please watch for the announcement of the DVD release and you may also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You mentioned a DVD set of Michael Ellner and Scott Sandlands training course and I was wondering if it was available yet?
Yes Joe – here it is: https://rogermooreinstitute.com/courses/hypnosis-pain-control-scott-sandland-michael-ellner/