Now is the time to register for the ultimate medical and dental hypnosis pain control Specialty training with Michael Ellner and Scott Sandland in Seattle, March 25, 26 & 27. This is your opportunity to learn pain control hypnosis from two giants in the field of medical and dental hypnosis. This training is for BOTH hypnotherapists and other medical professionals who interact with patients who are in pain. You don’t have to learn how to hypnotize to use these techniques in your practice. This course is designed to give you the theory, techniques, and confidence to incorporate new approaches into your practice that will allow you to help more people, see more clients, and build a stronger practice.
Here is just some of what participants will be able to at the end of the 3 days:
* Explain the role of mind-body approaches in conventional and complementary and alternative medical practices.
* Explain the theory and demonstrate the practice of Hypnosis
* Explain the theory and demonstrate the practice of Meditation
* Explain the theory and demonstrate the practice of Quantum Focusing
* Help your patients or clients take the unnecessary suffering out of pain
* Empower the power of your suggestions
* Practice with confidence
* Assist “difficult clients” with ease
* Reduce or eliminate unnecessary suffering
* Achieve Goals & Peak Performance
* Getting Rid of Unwanted Habits
* Overcome Anxiety, Fears and Limitations
* Infuse a Lighthearted Approach to Serious Work
* Recognize and assist clients with “disability” behaviors
* Assist clients in chronic pain
* Recognize and assist clients with attitudes fostering inappropriate “secondary” gain and dependency
Michael Ellner and Scott Sandland have made careers out of helping people overcome pain by using hypnosis. They both have worked extensively in and out of medical environments and have earned reputations as understanding how to help their clients. For the first time ever, you get a chance to learn hypnosis for pain control from both of these experienced hypnotists and respected instructors at the same time.
Your Hypnosis Health Info Hypnotic Suggestion for today:
I deserve to feel perfectly well.
Remember to sign up for your FREE 8-part audio course, Understanding Hypnosis, at the right side of this page NOW!